Formula 2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter buca
  • 15 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
31
Messages
bucaquattro
I can trade it with:
X1 Red version
X1 S.vettel
X1 Carbon proto

Interested in other cars just send me a PM, I know I don t have a lot of posts on this forum, but I always trade fair.
Can trade 13:00 till 14:00 GMT+1 or tonight.
 
How many miles does the S.Vettel Have? If Zero Miles I can trade you a F2007 0 Mile.


Lemme know
 
I received your PM about the S.Vettel and 0 Miles.


Interested in doing the Trade Now? Post here if you can so our Deal is Public please so I can have proof if the Deal went sour and what not.
 
I received your PM about the S.Vettel and 0 Miles.


Interested in doing the Trade Now? Post here if you can so our Deal is Public please so I can have proof if the Deal went sour and what not.

Ok, I can trade from 13:00 till 14:00 GMT +1 or tonight.

PSN: bucaquattro
 
Okay, I'll be adding you right now as soon as I finish this B-Spec Race.
 
Friend Request Sent.... As soon as Im finished, I'll message you on PSN and post here when I sent the F2007
 
Status still open
 
Last edited:
Im ready to send now, Just waiting upon Friend Confirmation
 
Im ready to send now, Just waiting upon Friend Confirmation
I can confirm when I'm at home ;)
Ill be there 13:00 GMT+1 (in about 3 hours from now) when I get home I can also directly send you the S.vettel.
 
Please confirm if this is alright for you, so also when you are not online in this time I will send you the car when I am home.
 
I wont be online in 3 Hours as it's already 1am my time. By the time i wake up it'll be Reset for me and I have a Trade set up for tomorrow.

Sorry for the Inconvienience but I'm going to have to Backout on this Trade.
 
I wont be online in 3 Hours as it's already 1am my time. By the time i wake up it'll be Reset for me and I have a Trade set up for tomorrow.

Sorry for the Inconvienience but I'm going to have to Backout on this Trade.
s
I understand No worries
 
Hey, I can't sleep LOL

How much longer til you can do the Trade?


My 0 Mile F2007 for your 0 Mile Vettel?
 
Hey, I can't sleep LOL

How much longer til you can do the Trade?


My 0 Mile F2007 for your 0 Mile Vettel?

I'am at home with 45 minutes.
If that's to late for you I can also hold the car to make the deal in the weekend if you like.
 
Just finished a Deal and got what I was looking for. Thanks
 
Ok. hopefully you can sleep well than...
 
Back