Formula A Championship - Red Bull JuniorsOpen 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 107 comments

should this series have 2 classes of racing? one for 125 shifter and one for 100 SPL?

• yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he meaned the RedBull Kart Racing...

P-20131218-00047_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB-News-1024x576.jpg
I know, I looked, which is why I modified the OP saying that the 125 shifter will now not be used but instead the 125 red bull, 125 spl and 100 spl

No worries mate. When will it start? I'm getting thousands of suggestions for GTTCC 2 but I think we'll be having another support series

I am pleased to announce that the Swift Fighters Program will be extending to this series. Which is now a support series to the ever growing GranTurismo® Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) starting next season.

Orange Autosport will be using Swift Fighters Program for this series, which will act as a junior program for beginners to jump into GTTCC.

To apply for SFP, please send @swiftsmith or @1996mikey2412 a PM.

I am pleased to announce that the Swift Fighters Program will be extending to this series. Which is now a support series to the ever growing GranTurismo® Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) starting next season.

Orange Autosport will be using Swift Fighters Program for this series, which will act as a junior program for beginners to jump into GTTCC.

To apply for SFP, please send @swiftsmith or @1996mikey2412 a PM.
Whats this? :confused:

EDIT - Don't worry I get it. I assume your and smith's team and looking for drivers for the main team in GTTCC?

This thread has been changed (again), from a Karting Championship to Formula A, due to lack of interest.

I love the RB junior. I'm interested.
GTP: GT_Vette
PSN: AGROwer-Culture
Team:
Color: Red
Any ideas about when these races may take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back