Formula A Championship - Red Bull JuniorsOpen 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 107 comments

should this series have 2 classes of racing? one for 125 shifter and one for 100 SPL?

• yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey there is a change in my data.

PSN: SmileyWRX
Team: Lightning In A Bottle Motorsports
Color: Light blue
Nation: Slovenia
Number: 73

Country short SLO

Thanks mate

Country short SLO

Thanks mate
Thanks for letting me know!

Country short SLO

Thanks mate
Guess we are going to race each other in 2 championships :)

Rotax dominats the Bulgarian ;)
I drive rotax too :)
haha cool, i did and won the north east championship three times! that championship doesn't run anymore but i won the most haha and i was all set to enter the Formula Renault 2.0 UK but that closed down too :(

haha cool, i did and won the north east championship three times! that championship doesn't run anymore but i won the most haha and i was all set to enter the Formula Renault 2.0 UK but that closed down too :(
Damn thats cool i finished last year 2nd on Bulgarian championship and now after 3 races i am first in the overall :)

Damn thats cool i finished last year 2nd on Bulgarian championship and now after 3 races i am first in the overall :)
everyone would crap themselves when they knew i was on the entry list for a race hahaha & that's cool, well done!

If I get a new PS3 or if I have my PS3 fixed, then please put me in:
PSN: HarskGaming96
Nationality: Portugal
Team name: Harsk World Motorsports
Kart Number: 1
Kart Colour: Red

If I get a new PS3 or if I have my PS3 fixed, then please put me in:
PSN: HarskGaming96
Nationality: Portugal
Team name: Harsk World Motorsports
Kart Number: 1
PSN : Spurgy777
Nationality: UK
Team name: I Can't Drive Motorsports
Kart Number: 77
Great! Thanks guys!

Spurgy, Harsk, either one of you two will have to change colour or be teammates because two teams can't have the same colour

You don't even have a working PS3...
Yes, but I'm finding a way to fix my PS3 and buy a new one.... Anyways, the dates aren't confirmed yet.

PS: My PS3 doesn't work properly. It turns on but after 5-10 minutes, it shuts off...

Yes, but I'm finding a way to fix my PS3 and buy a new one.... Anyways, the dates aren't confirmed yet.

PS: My PS3 doesn't work properly. It turns on but after 5-10 minutes, it shuts off...
Sounds like your cooling system to be honest & okay mate, I'll get your colour updated

Sounds like your cooling system to be honest & okay mate, I'll get your colour updated
My ventilator was in front of my PS3. But I noticed that when I went testing for ITCC-6 with Mercedes and it shut off with 3 beeps (yellow, green, red blinking). Then it started to make several times and I was being tired of it. So that's why I quitted playing GT6 because of this.

What's the point of fixing a PS3 and then buying a new one...:confused:
Some people say that fixing PS3 by opening it and putting thermal paste is temporary fix... But without opening with Hairdryer is temporary fix too....

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Recently picked up GT6 but I've logged many hours on GT5 and I'm looking to join a competitive series. I'd like to sign up for this series, my entry information is listed below:

PSN: Chaseagator
Nationality: USA
Team Name: Oakcrest Racing
Kart Number: 09
Kart Colour: White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back