Formula Drift Circuit | | Postponed

• Thread starter ProShooter
  • 406 comments
I'm talking the FD LV ran, it had shawty judging,
Oh please, come on man! Just because you don't agree with the judges's call, that does not mean it was bad judging...with your experience, you of all people should know that.

I'd vouch for LV, Marc, and Ant, as judges any day. Marc, for one, is one of the most comprehensive judges I've ever met in GT...the guy's thorough like you wouldn't believe!

Apologies for continuing to derail the topic.

Good luck with this comp Pro! I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread and register if I can. I usually work during the times you have listed, but who knows, things on my end may change.

Edit:

Wait, I got the times of a different comp mixed up with yours. I may actually be able to make these, depending on if I work the weekend or not :).

Gotta start working on a car then I guess

Last edited:
Oh please, come on man! Just because you don't agree with the judges's call, that does not mean it was bad judging...with your experience, you of all people should know that.

I'd vouch for LV, Marc, and Ant, as judges any day. Marc, for one, is one of the most comprehensive judges I've ever met in GT...the guy's thorough like you wouldn't believe!

Apologies for continuing to derail the topic.

Good luck with this comp Pro! I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread and register if I can. I usually work during the times you have listed, but who knows, things on my end may change.

Edit:

Wait, I got the times of a different comp mixed up with yours. I may actually be able to make these, depending on if I work the weekend or not :).

Gotta start working on a car then I guess

No I meant his method. 2 people view as one Person votes outside the room for winner. Just doesn't make since.

Last edited:
No I meant his method. 2 people view as one Person votes outside the room for winner. Just doesn't make since.

That's not how the judging in my series worked works (still planning on running FDS4). 3 judges all viewed and voted. Majority won unless there was 2 OMT votes. After the OMT runs the judges were forced to choose a driver. Majority votes won, and we tried as best as possible not to have teammates judge each other unless there was no other option. That's about as fair as possible. Judges were also required to type their decisions into the chat so the decisions were public, not private.

That's not how the judging in my series worked works (still planning on running FDS4). 3 judges all viewed and voted. Majority won unless there was 2 OMT votes. After the OMT runs the judges were forced to choose a driver. Majority votes won, and we tried as best as possible not to have teammates judge each other unless there was no other option. That's about as fair as possible. Judges were also required to type their decisions into the chat so the decisions were public, not private.

Then it must have changed after season 1. And I never competed because the Times of the event were to early so I was either at work or busy with my son.

Anyways I'll give you back your thread pro! Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Then it must have changed after season 1. And I never competed because the Times of the event were to early so I was either at work or busy with my son.

Anyways I'll give you back your thread pro! Let me know if you need any help with anything.

The judging was the same all 3 seasons, and no hard feelings, I'm not holding anything against you for not competing. The time and day I hold FD comps worked best for the majority competing. I completely understand being busy, it's the main reason I haven't started FDS4 yet (besides the online stability issues in GT6).

I will need judges for the people who sign up that i know who can judge.when there are sign ups i will post it on thread. I will pick out of them to be a FDC judge.

Just curious because none of the comps actually mention it, but will any competition be run in the Drift Trial lobbies?

(My apologies if one actually does mention it, not really keeping up with the competitions on GTP, because I'm not really into them anymore. Or GT6 for that matter.)

Just curious because none of the comps actually mention it, but will any competition be run in the Drift Trial lobbies?

(My apologies if one actually does mention it, not really keeping up with the competitions on GTP, because I'm not really into them anymore. Or GT6 for that matter.)
No i will not being the drift trial with my competition. The drift trail makes it easier.

I could try to run Allstars again
But my rules are not that populer

Back