Formula Gran Turismo [Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter wons
  • 32 comments
  • 9,209 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
26
This probably has already been answered but the formula gran turismo car for the extreme event is the last one that i need for that particular series. Is the car even out yet? and if so where can i buy it?

Response is much appreciated.
 
As far as I know the only way to get it is when it shows up randomly in the used car dealership. I think it costs 4 million credits.
 
4,800,100
 
I've been looking for one for the last three days. On average I only play about two and a half hours a day. For fear of the yellow light of death. I'm extremely paranoid about it. I have the ps3 slim btw
 
I've been looking for one for the last three days. On average I only play about two and a half hours a day. For fear of the yellow light of death. I'm extremely paranoid about it. I have the ps3 slim btw

Your slim won't melt. Part of the design change was to prevent the YLOD. The slim has a smaller nano manufacturing process that shrank the die for the processors and gpu producing less heat and using less power. Less heat means the solder won't melt itself from the chips. It's why they actually offer an extended warranty for slim ps3's. They are confident they will last much longer.

On another note, this Formula GT is hard to get a hold of. *sigh* I been refreshing the used lot for a long long time and still no go.
 
Good God this thing is fast. Almost undrivable fast.

I test all my cars at Grand Valley, and it took me ten laps before I could make it around without spinning out and pinballing back and forth across the walls. But even putt putting around I still managed 1:34 which beat my old best by 12 seconds.
 
I got a blue one, are there any other colours that could appear?
Monaco race was very tiring with this car and dfgt.

P.S. not willing to sell it so don't bother pm'ing me please.
 
I had a blue one to traded it, and now he's gone my baby:(

One tip open up youre B-license start and quit B-1 to B-5 and then take a look ar youre Used Car Dealership, 30 fresh cars Voilaa!
 
This probably has already been answered but the formula gran turismo car for the extreme event is the last one that i need for that particular series. Is the car even out yet? and if so where can i buy it?

Response is much appreciated.

I think you need to be lv24 before it shows up as well.
 
I got a blue one, are there any other colours that could appear?
Monaco race was very tiring with this car and dfgt.

P.S. not willing to sell it so don't bother pm'ing me please.

Mine's blue too ;)
 
I think you need to be lv24 before it shows up as well.

I am level 22 and I saw it in my used car lot last night, unfortunately I am at 3 million.
 
I think you need to be lv24 before it shows up as well.

Is this confirmed or just rumored.. cause that would explain why I haven't seen it yet. Why would the race be lvl 23 but the car lvl 24 :indiff:
 
Is this confirmed or just rumored.. cause that would explain why I haven't seen it yet. Why would the race be lvl 23 but the car lvl 24 :indiff:
This is not true... I saw a blue GT Formula at the begining... I was stil lv0 at the time :)

but you must be lv 24 if you want to buy it
 
Is this confirmed or just rumored.. cause that would explain why I haven't seen it yet. Why would the race be lvl 23 but the car lvl 24 :indiff:

I saw it at level 23 and couldn't get it. Now that I am at 25 I can't find it and I need it. Lol.
 
This car is a major pain in the a... to find.

I only saw it once when I first got the game and not once since...

I am lvl 25 in both A and B spec and still no luck.....

Ridiculous really you have to look for it .....
 
If you get 1, will it show up once again in the future, or is there only one?
 
I've spent quite a few days looking for this blasted thing, its frustrating. Its the only thing I can focus on right now and I cant wait to end my search.
 
This is not true... I saw a blue GT Formula at the begining... I was stil lv0 at the time :)

but you must be lv 24 if you want to buy it

Ah.. ok, back to grinding then...:yuck:
 
The formula gran turismo finaly turned up for me tonight,after playing for about 3 and half hours.It is blue,like everybody elses,so i dont think there is another colour.I am at level 24.I have also changed the oil,overhauled the engine and bought soft tyres for it.My 8.2 million credits took a beating!!!!!
All i need now is 3 or 4 hours to challenge the championship,since i work,i think i will have to attempt this at the weekend.It can turn up at anytime in the game,regardless of what level you are at,but as other people have said,you have to be at level 24 to actually buy it
 
I've been looking for one for the last three days. On average I only play about two and a half hours a day. For fear of the yellow light of death. I'm extremely paranoid about it. I have the ps3 slim btw

My ps3 is on atleast 10hours a day since gt5 came out.
 
I just got it today. Finally. Now I have to learn to drive it!
 
ive only seen it once in the used garage and it cost just under £5,000,000,i only had 3,000,000 so couldnt get it
 
Finally got it, $4,800,100, you can now Oil Change and Wash it, along with engine and chassis maintenance. You can also buy any tires for it. Took to it easily and won the FGT race at Indy.
 
It is pretty annoying that it only is obtainable in blue, I wanted a yellow one.
 
I just got to level 23, did the American level 23 series and won a measly amount of XP... now I can't do the Formula GT at level 23 'cause I can't buy the car till 24.... wtf am I supposed to do now? Seriously did they play-test this game at all? First they have those Nascar expert challenges that are un-winnable unless you turn ABS off, and now there's no legitimate way to level up except for re-running old races over and over. :(

And how is that not a premium car?!! It's their car, and they make you drive 100 or 120 laps in it for a special series, but they can't make it premium OR put it somewhere you can buy or win it that isn't random?! It's unbelievable.
 
Last edited:
I just got to level 23, did the American level 23 series and won a measly amount of XP... now I can't do the Formula GT at level 23 'cause I can't buy the car till 24.... wtf am I supposed to do now? Seriously did they play-test this game at all? First they have those Nascar expert challenges that are un-winnable unless you turn ABS off, and now there's no legitimate way to level up except for re-running old races over and over. :(

Real NASCAR don't have ABS so why is this a surprise? Just saying...
 
Did the 300km Endurance race in this, and my is it a handful. It is quite different from other cars I've driven for obvious reasons and really the key to go fast seems to be smoothness through the corners.

I managed a 1:29.120 on Grand Valley Speedway, with a controller mind you but I still think that's fairly good. :)

Anyone else have any times to compare too? I want to see how I stand using this. :p
 
Its on by default. An obvious mistake by the designers. Same thing about the Top Gear intermediate challenge. Impossible to control the car without _all_ the aids on. Its just a boat floating in the water. I can't imagine it beeing this bad in real life.
 
Real NASCAR don't have ABS so why is this a surprise? Just saying...
So you proved my point. It's ridiculous to have nascars with ASM forced on and the ability to set ABS. And it's more ridiculous for a challenge to be impossible with its default settings that the majority of players will use.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back