'Formula GT Club' Changed to 'FGT3-West' in 'GT6 Racing Series'Full 

• Thread starter potvinsuks
  • 56 comments

Random Question of the week: What is your preferred race viewpoint?

• Hood View

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Exterior View...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full Screen (First Person)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cockpit

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
NYC, NY, USA
potvinsuks
Potvinsuks
Private

Formula GT Club
'FGT F1 Points League'

fgt4-2.png

Formula GT Club is looking to add drivers for the upcoming 'FGT F1 Points League'

We are a dedicated, CLEAN group of guys (girls are always welcome of course 👍), that are looking to add approximately 5 to 7 more drivers, to round out 16 drivers for a 60 Minute - weekly - points - race - league.
  • Race Days are for 60 minutes and are held on Thursdays at 6:30pm PST, with the room opening at 5:30 PST.
  • Practice-Race Days are 2 30 minute races held on Tuesdays at 6:30 PST, with the room opening at 5:30 PST.
  • Qualifiers are usually anywhere between 6-13 minutes (depending on the track, and length of race.)
Our Goal this season is to achieve a consistent, FULL GRID of 16 drivers.
443341f4-4cf4-4f92-b843-f1debe30d880.jpg

Race Type: Practice/Qualifier/Endurance
Privacy: Club Only
Race Quality: ★★★★ - High
Voice Chat Quality - Medium

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order (Sprint): Fastest First

Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge:Real
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real

Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
Active Stability Management: Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: Enabled

FGT Car Settings & Regulations
h0nImMfQWpsoxBRw5a_0.jpg

Car: Formula Gran Turismo FGT: Tuned
Tire Wear: Normal
ABS: Only
Performance Points:840 pp
Power:641 hp
Weight:560kg
Tires: Racing Softs (RS) and Racing Medium (RM) Tires.

-Be prepared before you join lobby

-Avoid leaving and re-entering lobby

-Reset internet, clear cache, rebuild cars, SAVE GAME manually

-Rebuilds, oil changes etc, are done before you enter the lobby

-An extra warmup car keeps your primary car fresh for the race

-Please wait for the "Entry Open" message before you join

Please join the club through the game on the ps3 or, you can do so through here. https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1005352/

*Please message Ace (on PSN!) once you have joined the club to let him know,wether you will be participating in the Tuesday's practice races and or, the Thursday's 60 minute race.

See you on the Grid!

Attachments

• 20160705_174053.jpg
    20160705_174053.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 15
  • h0nImMfQWpsoxBRw5a_0.jpg
    h0nImMfQWpsoxBRw5a_0.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 10
  • h0nImMfQWpsoxBRw5a_0.jpg
    h0nImMfQWpsoxBRw5a_0.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
We can vote for that second track on here perhaps. Rvgracer is the sane name here and so I guess you, me Ace Kyo and Rvg should be a worthy enough panel to chose to pick something lol.

Sucks that you can't have more then one poll. Would have been neat to have a track vote on another one. Would you be able to make one?

Sucks that you can't have more then one poll. Would have been neat to have a track vote on another one. Would you be able to make one?

I think only the thread creator is able to put a new poll, you can delete this and put a new one?

I'm almost positive I can. I scheduled the poll to be open for only two days anyway. If I can change it, what do you think we should use?

I'm almost positive I can. I scheduled the poll to be open for only two days anyway. If I can change it, what do you think we should use?

A track poll i think we need and we need to see on the poll who have vote that we count only the sign ups poll voices

A track poll i think we need and we need to see on the poll who have vote that we count only the sign ups poll voices
Understood. Since I can't post more then one poll a clip, it would make sense to include track choices as a member count. As long as it's clearly understood by people.... It's gotta be worded properly, this way we avoid people that vote for a track but have no intention of joining the League . Good point Immortal!

Private

Formula GT Club
"FGT F1-World Championships"

Formula GT Club is looking to add drivers for the upcoming "FGT F1-World Championships Points League"

We are a dedicated, CLEAN group of guys (girls are always welcome of course 👍), that are looking to add approximately 5 to 7 more drivers, to round out 16 drivers for a 60 Minute, weekly, points, race league.

Formula GT Club 60 Minute Race @the Green Hell (Nordschleife)this Thursday June 28th!

Room opens for practice at 5:30 PST with Race starting 1 hour later at 6:30 PST
Please be prompt. Race begins 6:30 sharp!

*** We will continue to update this Club Page over the next few weeks, as it's still under construction.***

• We race Thursday Evenings at 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST, with the room opening at 5:30 PST/ 8:30 EST.

• We hold two practice races on Tuesday Evenings (30 Minutes for each Race), with the second track selection to be at the same track that will be raced on that given Thursday coming up.

• The times for Tuesdays practice races are at the EXACT same times as the Thursday Evening Race.

• Tracks selections are generally chosen to be as close to the real world Formula Tracks Schedule (limited to availability of tracks in game), along with some that would be formidable. For example(Laguna Seca, Autumn Ring, Nordschleife, Grand Valley, Apricot Hill, Grand Valley etc etc.)

• Races are for 60 minutes. (30 minutes X 2 Races each for Tuesday Practice Nights)

• Qualifiers are usually anywhere between 6-13 minutes (depending on the track.)

• This is an (succesful) existing league that has been established for well over a year now.

• Featuring some of the best drivers in the game! (Don't ask how I'm on here :nervous:)

• As of now we have a few more then half the amount of members needed in order to have a full grid! So make haste and jump in quick, as this should fill up quickly!

• Last season was very exciting and we had an average of approximately 8-12 drivers. Our goal this season is to achieve a consistent, FULL GRID of 16 Drivers!!!

• Once we have enough steady signups, we will have the Points Race Calendar posted.

Race Type: Practice/Qualifier/Endurance
Privacy: Club Only
Race Quality: ★★★★ - High
Voice Chat Quality - Medium

Start Type: Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order (Sprint): Fastest First

Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge:Real
Visible Damage: Off
Mechanical Damage: Light
Slipstream Strength: Real

Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Active Steering: Prohibited
Active Stability Management: Prohibited
Driving Line: Prohibited
Traction Control: Prohibited
ABS: Enabled

FGT Car Settings & Regulations

Car: Formula Gran Turismo FGT: Tuned
Tire Wear: Normal
ABS: Only
Performance Points:840 pp
Power:641 hp
Weight:560kg
Tires: Racing Softs (RS) and Racing Medium (RM) Tires.

Although this is Ace´s Club (Ace_a_Spadez.) PLEASE contact either me, potvinsuks or TRL Immortal or RVGRACER for any information or help.

Please DO NOT message Ace on gtplanet, as his hands are already full handling things from the psn end of things. Thank you!

See you on the Grid!

what about posting in the series forums?
Instead of in "Clubs and Leagues" ??
Why do you think?

Hi Hurricane,

ABSOLUTELY! We'd love to have you and yes, we haven't started the new season yet.

Your timing is great because it starts in August. Ace made the call just recently and I am gonna updated this page tomorrow with that info.

Go to the Club page and join the Club, then just send Ace a message to say you're in.

Needs more wet races :lol::lol:
:lol: Filo,
Haha. I'm not sure if you brought up more wet races being sarcastic, or you truly desire inclement weather lol?

When it comes to rain races, Ace and I have talked about it and we even tried once in a scheduled non points race in between seasons, and unfortunately, only several drivers showed up that night lol :banghead:

We'd LOVE that and you're preaching to the choir with that one my friend.

:lol: Filo,
Haha. I'm not sure if you brought up more wet races being sarcastic, or you truly desire inclement weather lol?

When it comes to rain races, Ace and I have talked about it and we even tried once in a scheduled non points race in between seasons, and unfortunately, only several drivers showed up that night lol :banghead:

We'd LOVE that and you're preaching to the choir with that one my friend.
bugger, well that sucks. lol no sarcasm, i like rain and it might shake up the grid a bit more!

bugger, well that sucks. lol no sarcasm, i like rain and it might shake up the grid a bit more!
I wholeheartedly agree and will keep that in mind!

I look at it like, it can't hurt to sprinkle in a couple of races of compromised weather in a season of 12-24 races hypothetically speaking.

When we did Apricot Hill this way that one time, it ended up to be one of the most funnest races (white knuckling it for 60 minutes straight :eek:).

Aside from the fact that practically half the grid doesn't like the rain, the other issue is that, we need to find a proper setting in the game to have on-off, and off-on again rain to have it realistic. As I understand it. It's something that is difficult to do via the settings in gt6.

Also, on another note.

Ace will not be attending this week, since he has family obligations, but I will be opening rooms for Tuesday and Thursday.

It's gonna be at Red Bull Ring, and I'm gonna update the Club Page here accordingly today.

Hey guys! Just a reminder to let you know that we will have 2-30 minute practice sessions tonight!

Both sessions are in preparation for the final 2 practice races, prior to the beginning of the points season.

First practice race session at Silverstone:
the.jpg

Second practice race session at Red Bull Ring:
250px-Logo_for_Red_Bull_Ring.png

As always, race begins at 6:30 PST/9:30 EST. The room opens for 1 hour prior at 5:30 PST/8:30 EST.

Pot, can I join the race on Thursday or are you still finishing out a season?
Hi Hurricane,
We ordinarily have newcomers join the Tuesday night room prior to a Thursday race. However, you my friend, have a special privileges pass and are allowed to join with us Thursday :sly:.

To answer your other question Hurricane. We are in between seasons as of now, but we will be starting season #3 the first week of August :D!

Pot, I have to say thank you for the special privelege pass, BUT I just realized the races are at 6:30 PST. I was thinking they were at 9:30 PST. I'm probably not gonna make it as I'm pretty tied up at that time most weeks. If there is a Tuesday or Thursday I can do, I will let you know though. By the way, I didn't know you were a Vettel fan. Me too.

Pot, I have to say thank you for the special privelege pass, BUT I just realized the races are at 6:30 PST. I was thinking they were at 9:30 PST. I'm probably not gonna make it as I'm pretty tied up at that time most weeks. If there is a Tuesday or Thursday I can do, I will let you know though. By the way, I didn't know you were a Vettel fan. Me too.
Hurricane,
I understand, and I'm sorry to hear that the times don't fit in to your schedule. I'm sure you know, It's very difficult to find a time to accommodate everyone. You can always jump in whenever your schedule permits though!

Yes, I'm a HUGE fan of Seb's! Unfortunately, he hasn't had the best of luck so far this year. Let's see if the Red team gets their act together and hopefully Seb can show the world that he is the best again! It's not gonna be easy though :)

Hey guys! Just a reminder to let you know that we will have 2-30 minute practice sessions tonight!

First practice race session at Motegi Race Course:View attachment 569103

Second Practice Session is at Siverstone in preparation for this Thursday's July 21st 60 Minute Race:View attachment 569100

RVGRACER Will be hosting tonight's practice races in "Open Lobby", since some new racers may not be able to join the Club as of yet. I most likely will be able to make it for the second race tonight.

RVGRACER may end up opening the room a little later then the scheduled 8:30 EST room open, so please, hang tight and be patient.

See you on the Grid!

Last edited:
i would love to join but race are too late/early for me ...
can't wait to fight for a win in these cars again ;)

Couche toi tôt, lève toi durant la nuit pour courser, recouche toi après.

Ceux qui aime GT ce force... trolllllllllllll, long time no see m8, i just kidding you a little

Couche toi tôt, lève toi durant la nuit pour courser, recouche toi après.

Ceux qui aime GT ce force... trolllllllllllll, long time no see m8, i just kidding you a little

worst is , i've done this a few times but my driving's a bit weak just after waking up ^^

Hey guys! After speaking with Ace, he decided that Grand Valley Reverse should be our track of choice for this week's Practice/Race Sessions.

Also, instead of two different tracks for Tuesdays 30 minute races, we're gonna stick with the same track (Grand Valley Reverse) for both 30 minute practice races for Tuesday, and NOT Motegi Raceway.

Sorry for any confusion!

For newcomers who would like to join club/league, you may do so here. https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1005352/event/1072128/

Last edited:
Back