'Formula GT Club' Changed to 'FGT3-West' in 'GT6 Racing Series'Full 

• Thread starter potvinsuks
  • 56 comments

Random Question of the week: What is your preferred race viewpoint?

• Hood View

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Exterior View...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full Screen (First Person)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cockpit

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's this weeks track for Thursday? quite hyped if it's motegi speedway
Hey Filo!

Well, yes and no lol.... Being that we had probably the worst turn out for practice last night, Ace, Immortal and I decided to change the schedule.

Were tentatively changing the practice nights to Saturdays at 5pm EST, and the race nights to Sundays at the same time (5pm EST). This way, we can accomadate our biggest market in Europe, in order to get more people to show up.

I was gonna make an official post on this soon, but since you asked, I figured I'd say it.

Also, we wanna either move this page to 'GT6 Racing Series' or just replicate it their if possible.

Hey Filo!

Well, yes and no lol.... Being that we had probably the worst turn out for practice last night, Ace, Immortal and I decided to change the schedule.

Were tentatively changing the practice nights to Saturdays at 5pm EST, and the race nights to Sundays at the same time (5pm EST). This way, we can accomadate our biggest market in Europe, in order to get more people to show up.

I was gonna make an official post on this soon, but since you asked, I figured I'd say it.

Also, we wanna either move this page to 'GT6 Racing Series' or just replicate it their if possible.
Also, to answer your question, we ARE indeed racing at Motegi Race Course for the weekend ;)

Hey Filo!

That sucks, great idea but not many serious Europeans race at 10pm on a sunday as far as i know. Just old guys that race with boost and skid recovery from the UK side lol. or you'll find the cruise lobbies at London :lol:. just hope we find guys slower than us! Now that i've said that TRL are going to come out the woodwork :lol:

That sucks, great idea but not many serious Europeans race at 10pm on a sunday as far as i know. Just old guys that race with boost and skid recovery from the UK side lol. or you'll find the cruise lobbies at London :lol:. just hope we find guys slower than us! Now that i've said that TRL are going to come out the woodwork :lol:
:lol: I just can't put a finger on it to be honest with you Filo. We were doing so well with some new guys showing up on practice nights. Heck, we had 12 guys in a practice race just 2 weeks ago and only 4 of em were regular club drivers. There's been no rhyme or reason when it comes to attendance :scared:

Immortal has been pounding the table on a different time slot, and Ace and I have been very disgruntled over it lately. So, at this point, changing the schedule to a different time and day is our only option. Believe me, the last day I'd want to race is on a Saturday at 5pm for me. I sometimes work on the weekends and will be missing this Sundays race to begin with because of a job :indiff:.

Hey guys! Just a reminder to join the FGT Club tonight for a 60 Minute Race at Grand Valley Reverse
hqdefault.jpg

As always, race begins at 6:30 PST Promptly, with the room opening an hour prior at 5:30 PST.
See you on the Grid!

Sorry guys, Ive not been too well recently so I was too tired to stay up. I'll be there for Suzuka though 👍
Hey Danny!
I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been too well lately. Hope you feel better buddy! We had a great turnout last night, and both races were exciting and close. Feel better, and we'll see you at the Land of the Rising Sun come Thursday.

So, one of our fellow FGT Club member, and friend RVGRACER, raced in a Kart Championship Race recently!

I figured I'd post a video of it. As RVG's skill, and consistency throughout the race was quite impressive, and quite Formula-esque :bowdown:

ESPECIALLY since he won the Championship in his class with this impressive race he ran!!!

Congratulations RVG!
You guys are going to want to turn up the volume on this. Trust me.

i'll race tonigth, because i'm drunk and i just work 3h tomorow, i dont care to be tired
Same here bro lol!
Things are so slow at the office this time of year, that I can take off myself tomorrow.

Besides, the humidity is so bad around here lately, that the commute on it's own, is too much torture to bare.

I was too drunk for racing, i not enough for saying studity, lol.. i hope the sunday race will be better xD

Great race yesterday, really good fun driving the FGT around Suzuka and apart from going off at T1 in 2 consecutive laps, I was pretty pleased with my driving. IP gains soo much time on me in the high speed corners, it truly is amazing driving.
Also where is the next race at and I think there should be a mixed conditions race soon :P
Finally, let's hope for a fuller lobby next time :)

Great race yesterday, really good fun driving the FGT around Suzuka and apart from going off at T1 in 2 consecutive laps, I was pretty pleased with my driving. IP gains soo much time on me in the high speed corners, it truly is amazing driving.
Also where is the next race at and I think there should be a mixed conditions race soon :P
Finally, let's hope for a fuller lobby next time :)
I'm very happy to hear you a good time with the FGT Danny! I would say, you definitely had a good race for sure, and you weren't the only one that wiped on occasion :crazy:. Even some of the guys that almost never wipe out, wiped yesterday lol.

IP is TRULY on another level, hands down.

I hope we get more people to show up as well, but I believe we must keep spreading the word and find new drivers. We can't control people showing up, but we can somewhat control getting new guys, I guess.

I'm not sure where the next track is gonna be at, but once we speak to Ace, we'll figure that out along with all the other stuff.

'FGT Club'

Race tonight! (8/25/16) @
images (1).png

60 Minutes

Room opens at 5:30 pm (PST)
Race begins at 6:30 pm (PST)

* Due to the recent lackluster performance of the game servers. Please look for race in either Club Room or in Open Lobby.

PSN Club Site: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1005352/

Attachments

• track_apricot_hill_raceway.jpg
    track_apricot_hill_raceway.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 8
  • images (2).png
    images (2).png
    1.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
So, one of our fellow FGT Club member, and friend RVGRACER, raced in a Kart Championship Race recently!

I figured I'd post a video of it. As RVG's skill, and consistency throughout the race was quite impressive, and quite Formula-esque :bowdown:

ESPECIALLY since he won the Championship in his class with this impressive race he ran!!!

Congratulations RVG!
You guys are going to want to turn up the volume on this. Trust me.

quit boring too look at , but exciting too listen too , and after the race i looked at Pats acres cheat to win!
LMAO

Back