uncle_hayley_j Messages 489 Messages Darkness_Embrace Jan 4, 2011 #1 Should I buy it? Or does everyone have this in there?
J jnecr Messages 3 Messages jnecr Jan 4, 2011 #2 It's always in there, probably in response to people not being able to find it for days (real time) in the Used Car Dealership...
It's always in there, probably in response to people not being able to find it for days (real time) in the Used Car Dealership...
thefast1 Messages 425 Messages THE-HOG-GTP Messages Rather rip out my eyes!! Jan 4, 2011 #3 Its in every one's online car lot, but buy it anyway its rapid, really fun to drive on a wheel and it will come in handy for grinding races and for B-spec Bob.
Its in every one's online car lot, but buy it anyway its rapid, really fun to drive on a wheel and it will come in handy for grinding races and for B-spec Bob.
uncle_hayley_j Messages 489 Messages Darkness_Embrace Jan 4, 2011 #4 Got an X1 for the grinding, just I do kind of need one for the Forumula GT in both mine and bob's bits. Thanks for the reply ^.^
Got an X1 for the grinding, just I do kind of need one for the Forumula GT in both mine and bob's bits. Thanks for the reply ^.^
happycorey Messages 3,800 PNW Messages cowabungacorey Jan 4, 2011 #5 I'll let one of mine go for a fairly priced car. I have 3 so if you want, just let me know..