Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5 trader
  • 7 comments
  • 474 views
Messages
190
I need a Formula GT, I have many cars to offer for it
Callaway C12
Pagani Zonda C12
X2010 0 miles- Neon Orange (offer a second race car to get this one)
01 Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype
 
do you have a veyron? if so mileage colors mods?
 
got a yellow one. what else you got
 
id like the x1 what else would you like lol?
 
My veyron I already painted matte black and I want to keep. Also, I have a RUF BTR and a RUF CTR2, a 85 Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car, a 03 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid car, and many others. And for the x2010 I would like an FGT and either a Pescarlo Race Car or Audi R8 Race Car
 
I have an Orange FGT. But it looks more of a red for trade if you like. That and a S.Vettal X2010 and I would like to trade them for the Neon orange X2010.
 
any one of these for the X1

FGT - White
FGT - White / Light Green
FGT - White / Purple
FGT - White / Blue
FGT - Yellow / Black
FGT - Blue

All have 0 miles...
 
Sorry forgot to add, my FGT also has 0 miles.
 
Back