Formula One Comes to Real Racing 3 Today With Update 8.0

At first I read that F1 comes to iRacing and start thinking that it's a good idea to spread the license to other game developer beside Codemasters to attract more serious sim-players to their eSports championship. Then I open the article and read the title again.

To get all the cars in this “free” game, you’d probably have to pay more than it costs to get an entire console including F1 2019. Thanks EA, but I’ll pass.

I doubt it. I'm guessing it will cost more than an actual car, a small one at least.
Or you could get them all for free - if you spend the rest of your life grinding some virtual currencies in the game.

At first I read that F1 comes to iRacing and start thinking that it's a good idea to spread the license to other game developer beside Codemasters to attract more serious sim-players to their eSports championship. Then I open the article and read the title again.
I don't think the people managing the F1 license can differ a regular f1 player from a serious Sim Racer... And that's unfortunate... I think they're only concerned with the finances involved and the reliability codemasters' experience provides

with this update they have zoomed font and visual??

i have big font now .. and visual over cofan is too zoomed now

Back