Formula1 inspired liveries

• Thread starter DcamaxoG
  • 460 comments
Weird, yeah it looks orange to me. In any event I mean the color in the logo that is carried through. Basicly I have wanted to make this livery but the none of the preset colors look right and I'm not great with the custom color selector. Thanks!View attachment 695554

I find its possible to do by eye just grab the logo you want and slap it on the side of the car, Then pick a plain shape a square is fine and move it so it partially obscures the logo but the colour can be seen then just try to match it with the colour picker on the square, Once you can't really tell where the logo starts and finishes that's more or less the colour you were after :)

Hopefully I explained that well enough its how I do it anyway.
Edit: Like in this picture
liveryguide.jpg

Last edited:
Weird, yeah it looks orange to me. In any event I mean the color in the logo that is carried through. Basicly I have wanted to make this livery but the none of the preset colors look right and I'm not great with the custom color selector. Thanks!View attachment 695554
You can now get Britisch racing green in the miles store, I think of you will you use that green it would look even beter!!

Back