It´s fair I think. He just want this thread to the non-english speakers. No harm.ArathornPero vamos a ver, si he creado un foro para los que hablen español y no entiendan bien el ingles, ¿¿¿por que os empeñais en hablar ingles??? Ya teneis suficientes foros para ingleses.
Yep, no harm.FatAssBRIt´s fair I think. He just want this thread to the non-english speakers. No harm.
Please get another translator that one is crap. It does not make any sense what you wrote. I could not stop laughing when I read it. Top marks to you for trying though!originally posted by Live4speed
Ha ha ha ha, apuesto que es él no está traduciendo su texto para manar cualquiera, favorablemente bastante sobre el hilo de rosca pero usted puede tener que explicarlo a un asesor en inglés si cualquiera pide.
londorSeriously it is really, really bad. I have no idea what you tried to say there. It is not easy to find a good Spanish-English translator. I tested a few just for fun and they can cope with simple and short sentences but as soon as you push them a little you get things that make no sense. Translation is a fine art and it is not an easy thing to do even if you are fluent in both languages.
Arathorn este es un foro internacional y me temo que vas a necesitar aprender inglés si quieres participar. Intenta utilizar traductores que aunque la mayoria son malísimos te dan una idea de lo que se esta hablando y aunque tu inglés sea malo la gente no se va a reir de ti. Querer es poder.