Forza 2 Gamertag Check in

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 79 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the list gets very big why not put it in alphabetical order. I was thinking have the GTP username first and in alphabet order so we car easilly pick out who is who rather than have to scan through each line to find someone who could be located wherever. Just means it will be in good order as the list grows.

Before the list gets very big why not put it in alphabetical order. I was thinking have the GTP username first and in alphabet order so we car easilly pick out who is who rather than have to scan through each line to find someone who could be located wherever. Just means it will be in good order as the list grows.

Good idea. 👍

R0T4RY.png

R0t4ry

Mangosaurus

Don't have Live! Gold but am thinking about purchasing it eventually.

Mine is holyc0w

I'm mainly using the auction house, but I did 1 or 2 races without the headset, since I don't have my own.

Gtxlr
Catch up with me ensconsed in my awesome three screen cockpit, now the rough build is almost finalised!
Ive been spending far to much time on F2 to actually finish it right now:;)
Ill be looking out for you guys, feel free to add me to your friends list.

Vasc0

Picking it up tomorrow...I'll be on all afternoon.

It's going to be a while before I'm online, maybe a few weeks, but here I finally am.

Nigel Fox

Thee Predator

I'm online a lot so anyone who wants to add me, please do. There's only a couple of people on my friends list who actually play this game, I've been looking for more people and then I remembered GTPlanet. Heh, hopefully I'll be seeing you guys online.

Formerly 'Flat-out' here at GTP, now 'Tedehur' everywhere, including on Xbox live.

Matthnt on Xbox live. You can see me running S-R1. No F333SP for me F that car. Go 908!

I've been on a whole lot of different names but I finally got my own:

I2valve (thats a capital i)

Its the only game I have right now for the 360 so Ill probably be on quite a lot.

We should all schedule a racing session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back