Forza 3 demo lap times and drift scores "certified" only

GTP_CICO you made it tough but I ousted your score by only a fraction, i too could find a few more points there just gotta put it all together!
Audi Drifting:21,766

Oh yeah I also got to 23 something in the Audi tho I want to finish dirt so I dont think ill check just yet.(tho that does put me at 169 last time I DID check)

Updated.

I have not been playing this demo at all anymore. Just trying to get through my backlogged games in preparation for Borderlands on Tuesday then Forza 3 a week later. 👍

Thanks and gl to you! Aslo just checked that I got pushed back a few spots(173) and the actual one was 23,696.

Just been having a bit of a session with the GT3, managed to get a 58.873, still much room for improvement though. It's good to have some realistic times posted on here instead of trying to get close to the ridiculously quick times at the top of the leaderboards.

Just been having a bit of a session with the GT3, managed to get a 58.873, still much room for improvement though. It's good to have some realistic times posted on here instead of trying to get close to the ridiculously quick times at the top of the leaderboards.

:rofl: your time is 3 secs faster than My best and I tried my damnedest. I wouldnt call these times "real" times. They're nearly as quick as the top of the leaderboard.

Back