• Thread starter Spykering
  • 108 comments

Is this something you would make use of

• Yes

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
I'm not sure why players felt the need for this. I never ever knew this existed until minutes ago yet when last I played I had at least one of every car in FM5, sometimes duplicates, and still had like 40 million CR without glitching or cheating for any of it. My CR is all pretty much useless.

Its still working for me but i need to check on it from time to time my controller keeps dis connecting.

I tried blocking the stick, got the gas and the brake stuck at same time but nothing seems to work

Let's hope the mini usb works and that i'll wake up with a lot of money waiting for me

Hahah! Why don't you just hook up a micro-USB cable and call it a day?

Yes, his tip was a massive help to me as it was to you. I have pretty much every car* in FM5 now, except the duplicate Indy cars. I suppose I should just get those to complete my garage :D

* aside from some of the dlc and I don't have VIP. I'd like to give the Veyron a blast but I'm not paying £15 for it

To date, I've never bought DLC for any game. In Forza 5's case, that really is too bad as some of THE best, most sought-after cars are paid DLC only. Well, FM6 will change that. 👍

I'm not sure why players felt the need for this. I never ever knew this existed until minutes ago yet when last I played I had at least one of every car in FM5, sometimes duplicates, and still had like 40 million CR without glitching or cheating for any of it. My CR is all pretty much useless.
I needed it. Especially considering my game save got wiped.

No this is not something I would use. I have earned all my money legit through the entire series.

BUT if my file save got wiped like what happened to @ImaRobot , then yes I would probably consider it for sure.

No this is not something I would use. I have earned all my money legit through the entire series.

BUT if my file save got wiped like what happened to @ImaRobot , then yes I would probably consider it for sure.
Yeah, to much of a pain to go through the career races again, and it would just be a bore. All my Rivals times had saved so it's not like I could have went through that to get extra money fast.

How'd your save get wiped?
I had cleared my local game saves and launched the game one time and accidently canceled the sync. By the time I noticed I was at the main screen and was like "oh crap" so I logged out and logged back in and connected everything and let it all sync.

When I went back to play Forza it notified me that I had a game save on my HD that is different from the one on the cloud(the new game save was from me going in when I didn't let it sync, essentially it started a new game save) and gave me a selection. At the time I didn't understand what was happening because it was the first time, so I didn't think and I just selected whatever file really quick. I ended up selecting the file that was accidently started when I canceled the sync, which had absolutely nothing on it. If I had chosen the file with an older save date I wouldn't have had a problem.

So in all, don't you worry your little head. This was caused by me.

I had cleared my local game saves and launched the game one time and accidently canceled the sync. By the time I noticed I was at the main screen and was like "oh crap" so I logged out and logged back in and connected everything and let it all sync.

When I went back to play Forza it notified me that I had a game save on my HD that is different from the one on the cloud(the new game save was from me going in when I didn't let it sync, essentially it started a new game save) and gave me a selection. At the time I didn't understand what was happening because it was the first time, so I didn't think and I just selected whatever file really quick. I ended up selecting the file that was accidently started when I canceled the sync, which had absolutely nothing on it. If I had chosen the file with an older save date I wouldn't have had a problem.

So in all, don't you worry your little head. This was caused by me.

Hah, I ain't worried or nothing, MATE.

If you run into this again, you can always clear you local saves again and let it sync right?

Meh.

Hah, I ain't worried or nothing, MATE.

If you run into this again, you can always clear you local saves again and let it sync right?

Meh.
Yes, or just select the right file when it gives you the choice.

That was just a joke, because you're very cautious about everything with your console :lol:

Set it last night before I went to bed, came back home and got about $54.9 Million.
Took basically 16.2 Hours

34fmyck.png

smrkoh.png

WOW! No wonder the car is shining like a million bucks. :lol:

OK. I'm convinced. I'm gonna give it a try. I have to make a light snack, and I'll see what happens after I am done with cleaning the dishes afterward.

It still works. I got more than expected by doing everything but selecting the highest rival. I used the next rival above me and walked away with 167,000 credits after 11 minutes.

Testing to see if this works elsewhere.

Nope. It only works at Indianapolis GP.

Last edited:
How would you do this on Xbox game pass on cloud(mobile)?jw cause I'm playing on game pass on android with a xb1 controller if you guys could please help me out an let me know I'd really appreciate it thanks

How would you do this on Xbox game pass on cloud(mobile)?jw cause I'm playing on game pass on android with a xb1 controller if you guys could please help me out an let me know I'd really appreciate it thanks
There's no Forza Motorsport title of any kind on Game Pass, least of all 2013's Forza Motorsport 5.

Did you mean to look up Forza Horizon 5 money glitches?

Back