***Forza 6-wish list***

So..with horizon 2 upon us,its safe to say the turn 10 team will be full steam ahead on forza 6! :D

I'm starting this thread as a "what ud like to see in f6" and what turn 10 got right in forza 5,that ud like to see in f6.

Let's get predicting where turn 10 will take the series into 2015 and beyond! :D

Had a thought just last night: If they end up adding night racing, the ability to create long exposure shots would be really, really appreciated. I don't know much about it, but I can't imagine it would be terribly difficult to do, if the end product is the same resolution as in-game visuals.

Good idea!. If they manage to get a full on photo mode with all the tricks that will draw a lot of GT fans in cause GT has always had the better replays/photomode .PD use post processing in the replays motion blur/depth of field, that's what gives them there look..forza doesn't,which is why in replays it still looks like a game! :D

1. Xbox 360 version.
2. Every car and track from the Forza series, plus new ones (we'll probably have over 800 cars)
3. Additional quick-tuning set-up for free play mode, where you can boost a car's power by 50% and drop the weight by 20%.
4. All cars in free play mode (much like Forza 3 and 4)

1. Xbox 360 version.
2. Every car and track from the Forza series, plus new ones (we'll probably have over 800 cars)
3. Additional quick-tuning set-up for free play mode, where you can boost a car's power by 50% and drop the weight by 20%.
4. All cars in free play mode (much like Forza 3 and 4)

You want an Xbox 360 version of forza 6!?!?!?! Are you crazy????
Forza 4 pushed the 360 to its limit,that is never going to happen friend!.

If they make Forza 6 (Xbox 360 version), it should be taken over by Sumo Digital as with Horizon 2. Xbox One version will be taken over with Turn 10.

(Tell me if I'm wrong or not) An Xbox One can't play offline single player games without connecting to Xbox Live for at least 24 hours a day.

More tr
More personalization as in Rfactor and Stuner,

And more JDM cars as some JZX90-100-110 , nissan laurel, toyota crown …….

More tracks or even a track creator ;) .

More tracks is a definite !! As is more cars.. For me forza 6 doesn't have to do a hell of a lot,the handlings taken a massive step up as have the grfx.. Just needs more content! Easy! (He says) lol

Proper race rules and penalties like Grid Autosport. How about custom multi-race and multiclass events offline?

Bring back the on-screen displays in replay mode alongside some decent camera angles. I agree with skidmark, the handling is okay as it is (although there's always room for improvement) and I hope they concentrate on content this time around.

Night and weather would sure be nice but I can't see this happening if it's at the expense of framerate.

Proper race rules and penalties like Grid Autosport. How about custom multi-race and multiclass events offline?

Bring back the on-screen displays in replay mode alongside some decent camera angles. I agree with skidmark, the handling is okay as it is (although there's always room for improvement) and I hope they concentrate on content this time around.

Night and weather would sure be nice but I can't see this happening if it's at the expense of framerate.

Your ideas are good!. I'd love some kind of multi class events it would add to the variety,which is what forza needs ie rally/street/drag/24hr races with pit stops it would all add to more variety in the single player campaign.

Doubt they'll pull a PD there and include legacy assets.

Doubt they'll pull a PD there, either.

(Tell me if I'm wrong or not) An Xbox One can't play offline single player games without connecting to Xbox Live for at least 24 hours a day.

...are there more hours available? ;)

I'd love to see a new photo mode..more options,overlays that sort of thing..
Plus I really, really want to see some rally events! Rally sport challenge was the last great rally game I played,be nice if they could get a big dirt track In the game.

• Blind-zone indicators (ala F1 series and GT6)
  • Give replay mode some love (and an extra 30 FPS)
  • Bring back paintable brake calipers
  • Gloss vinyls on matte paint (and vice versa)
  • A career mode that actually feels like a career mode
  • Options for a less-forgiving but more accurate feel with the controller
  • GT6's photo-mode - it really is the gold standard

1. Xbox 360 version.

These just aren't realistic. There's no way they're having Xbox One models of 800+ cars in FM6. The only way they're having that many is by going the DP route and lazily copy-pasting them as-is from an older console generation (standard versus premium) and if they did that I'd hate Turn 10 for it; might not even buy the game.

I think that we should create an sepparate thread for:
- Cars/Bikes (If Turn 10 plans to feature the bikes)
- Tracks
- Features
- Racing Suits list

What do you think?

Old tracks such as Rio Di Janeiro, New York 2005, Alpine Ring

Cars like this

castrol_in.jpg

Features like this

Tracks like this

Cota-4.jpg

i'd say more if we put this in seperate threads

1. Night and day cycle on Le Mans and Nurbgring, all tracks would be nice.

2. Would like to have the Forza Le Mans Lobby back which would mean more P1, P2, GT2 and GT1/GTS cars.

3. Telemetry in replays, I have a hard time watching what all the numbers are doing while tuning.

4. Be able to save more than 300 tunes

5. Return of Mugello, Hockenheimring, Sonoma/Infineon/Sears Point.

6. COTA, Monza, Gilles Villeneuve Circuit (pipe dream)

Don't really want rain, never have enjoyed that. I know it's part of racing.

Instead of scaling the drivatares based on level, let people choose what drivatars they want to race against, allow people to rate them. Allow me to drive against my own drivatar ( I'm curious to see if it actually drives like me at all).

Make it easier to tell what car restrictions the career modes have. Allow us to select more laps. Revamp the whole career mode, seems like a bunch of random races, nothing to really connect you to the experience.

Give more reasons to drive cars stock. All that work to replicate the cars and the first thing people do is change them.

Bring back storefront and gifting. Bring back the old leader boards. Bring back the old free play hot lapping mode. Bring back saving my best lap (ghost) locally. Bring back the old events list. Change the interface, FM4's was MUCH better.

Fix the replays. The compression uses makes a poor representation of the actual race. Then bring back telemetry in the replays.

Better data recording for tuning reasons. It would be nice to see the tires contact patch, more details about what the tires and the suspension is doing. What would be really nice is to let an AI drive around the track and we could see this data update live (even rewind and see how a setting affects the car over certain bumps.) Add in low speed and high speed bump dampening.

Last edited:
.. and a freakin' car garage for multiple cars!!
let me park my custom rides in my custom order inside my various garages, pgr style, and let me walk in there and forza-vista the **** out of it :cool:

Give more reasons to drive cars stock. All that work to replicate the cars and the first thing people do is change them.
yes, this would be nice too.
although you can always pick up a oem car and go to free race, and game selects cars with close rating for opponents automatically. and gives same rewards as career iirc.
a better way, a reason, you think is like a mini-league like they have now, but offer a car selection of stock cars only?

When I was younger Forza Motorsport was a virtual tuner garage for building badass cars (then driving half a lap of the Nordschleife and losing interest because the physics of FM1/FM2 were just blech). More recently, this has bothered me too. One possible remedy is something like Forza Horizon's 1000 Club update, which not only encouraged you to try every car in the game but also allowed you to check off most of the medals without any upgrades. I made a point of skipping fast travel and took the opportunity to experience what each car had to offer. 👍

Back