Forza 7 Expanding Hopper Racing to Include All Classes; Adding Unlimited Events

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Apr 23, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

RikkiGT-R likes this.
  2. JR98

JR98

About damn time. Now we just need Class Rivals for every track.

bremics, RikkiGT-R, ImaRobot and 2 others like this.
  3. zargdin

zargdin

Damn right!

I was staggered by Turn Ten's decision to drop the class rivals from the single player. The so called "free play" mode of the single player experience is anything but "free". It's the most restrictive experience ever. F7 is probably the only racing game to not have even a simple time trial mode.

4. billynotsilly

billynotsilly

Played every FM since inception. Always had a great single player offering but online lets it down (for me). No penalty system and empty lobbies are my biggest griefs.

Support for the game only occurs during the first month to squash bugs.

Would love some more original tracks to race on.

AlienDeathRay likes this.
  5. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

I'm fairly certain they release bug updates every single month, although they tend to leave some unchecked.

BoneSawTX, RikkiGT-R and RQ84 like this.
  6. AnimaVesta

AnimaVesta

Thats some good news. :D

7. RikkiGT-R

RikkiGT-R Premium

Interesting... I do still feel that we are sorely missing the Classic Rivals mode.

bremics, AnimaVesta and zargdin like this.
  8. BoneSawTX

BoneSawTX

I want some multi class hoppers, lots of possible combinations with the divisions we have.

9. Volksauto

Volksauto

Sweet! I just wish they would bring back the custom public lobbies that were in Forza 4.

BoneSawTX likes this.
  10. PJTierney

PJTierney

Multi-Class has a number of technical issues right now, mainly related to scoring and how staggered grids function.

11. Omologato

Omologato

And they locked out the ability to race certain cars in the hoppers. I had a decent RWD Odyssey in C class that was competitive. How terribly short-sighted.

bremics likes this.
  12. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

They've always done this, unfortunately. I'm sure it has to do with griefers using the biggest vehicles to hinder other peoples races.

13. Omologato

Omologato

I'm sure it does, too; you just think by FM7 they would have figured out that almost every griefer is at least a lap down and that it would make more sense to just make people not on the lead lap invisible. Yes, I realize that takes away from the realism of gameplay, but it's better than making a good chunk of cars that people paid money for unavailable to race online. And yes, I understand that you can use these vehicles in a private lobby, but that's beside the point and not a solution.

ImaRobot likes this.