Forza 7 Expanding Hopper Racing to Include All Classes; Adding Unlimited Events

About damn time. Now we just need Class Rivals for every track.

Damn right!

I was staggered by Turn Ten's decision to drop the class rivals from the single player. The so called "free play" mode of the single player experience is anything but "free". It's the most restrictive experience ever. F7 is probably the only racing game to not have even a simple time trial mode.

Played every FM since inception. Always had a great single player offering but online lets it down (for me). No penalty system and empty lobbies are my biggest griefs.

Support for the game only occurs during the first month to squash bugs.

Would love some more original tracks to race on.

And they locked out the ability to race certain cars in the hoppers. I had a decent RWD Odyssey in C class that was competitive. How terribly short-sighted.

And they locked out the ability to race certain cars in the hoppers. I had a decent RWD Odyssey in C class that was competitive. How terribly short-sighted.
They've always done this, unfortunately. I'm sure it has to do with griefers using the biggest vehicles to hinder other peoples races.

I'm sure it does, too; you just think by FM7 they would have figured out that almost every griefer is at least a lap down and that it would make more sense to just make people not on the lead lap invisible. Yes, I realize that takes away from the realism of gameplay, but it's better than making a good chunk of cars that people paid money for unavailable to race online. And yes, I understand that you can use these vehicles in a private lobby, but that's beside the point and not a solution.

Back