Forza 7 Free-Play Thread: Post your custom races here!

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by willbsn13, Sep 20, 2017.

1. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I just started the Domination Championship, so I should get the Shelby soon. The GT is still a way out.

2. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

I was able to Improvise a nice little GT4 style race using the KTM GT4 , the Maserati super Trofeo, the Audi tt RS time attack car and the #60 McLaren mp4 12c race car. Each car in their own buckets, about 4 each and each car was chosen since all specs are pretty close especially with 3 out of the 4 being in S class. The McLaren I lowered it's power handicap to .90 to make things more even. Difficulty was set to unbeatable and tracks chosen are real world ones preferably those with day, night and rain options for variety. Car I chose was the KTM, and racing was clean fun and competitive amongst each car.

3. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

Keep an eye out for the Ford GT Forza Edition this month in Forzathon.

Source: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...ontent-update---Tuesday-ETA-10am-Pacific.aspx

4. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

Fun Track day battle- 4 buckets, pro or unbeatable AI, track choices include Monza, Spa, Silverstone, nurburgring, Daytona, and homestead. Bucket 1 Aston Vulcan, bucket 2 Pagani Zonda R with small tweaks in the power handicap, bucket 3 P1 GTR with tweaks in all handicap, bucket 4 Ferrari fxx k with tweaks in all handicaps. Makes for some fun close track day racing.

5. Xavier2342

Xavier2342

One For The Road

Race Setup
    • Track: Circuit of The Americas Grand Prix Circuit
      • Laps: 25
      • Max Drivatar: 23
      • Game Type: Circuit
      • Track Scenario: Night
    Car Restrictions
    • Performance Index <= : 875
    • Power <= : 760 HP
    Summary: Before I turn my attention to Forza Horizon 4, I wanted to do one more race and share the format with you guys. For this race I built a 2016 Dodge Viper ACR according to race restrictions. You're more than welcomed to use any car of your choice. However, my recommendation is to build a car from your garage that you haven't driven in a long time. My Drivatar difficulty was set to Expert. Below is a screenshot of my earning from this race, without the Driver level rewards.

IMG_e71a160a-4e26-4c6e-9ade-86eaf888c51c.png

AlienDeathRay and Dsavage27 like this.
  6. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

With the arrival of the new M8 GTE, i decided to set up a nice GTE-only series. You could compare it to the DTM: three manufacturers with their latest cars.

Class: R
    Index min: 829
    Index max: 880
    Power max: 480 kw
    Weight min: 1134 kg
    Weight max: 1270 kg
    Year: 2016 and beyond

This way, the only cars competing will be the Ford GTE, Porsche RSR and BMW M8. Enjoy.

Dsavage27 likes this.
  7. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

Nice man. I did one even further and added a couple buckets so I also have m6 gtlm, the c7r, the viper gtlms and the 458 GTE all racing too. I still had a 4th bucket and will end up making that Forza P2.

8. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Real Circuit Tours Endurance Series
    Any Racing Car Division (Forza P1, P2, GT and Touring Car)

I like "short" endurance races, and thought of the Real Circuit Tours event from GT, so here is the result. Each race is around 150 miles. Play them in any order you like.

Monza - 42 Laps
    Hockenheimring - 53 Laps
    Road Atlanta - 60 Laps
    Yas Marina - 44 Laps
    Road America - 37 Laps
    Silverstone - 47 Laps
    Laguna Seca - 67 Laps
    Sonoma - 60 Laps
    Suzuka - 42 Laps
    Spa Francorchamps - 35 Laps
    Circuit of the Americas - 44 Laps
    Watkins Glen - 45 Laps
    Mugello - 46 Laps
    Mount Panorama - 39 Laps
    Brands Hatch - 62 Laps
    Catalunya - 52 Laps
    Daytona Sports Car - 42 Laps
    Homestead Speedway - 100 Laps
    Indianapolis GP - 62 Laps
    Sebring - 41 Laps
    Circuit de la Sarthe - 18 Laps
    Nurburgring 24h - 10 Laps
    VIR - 46 Laps
    Lime Rock Alt - 100 Laps

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  9. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Rolex 240 at Daytona
    Daytona Road Course - 67 Laps
    Forza GT, Forza P1 and P2

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  10. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Sorry for the multiple posting, but I had the idea to recreate my own IMSA Weathertech Sports Car Championship. Most aren't as long as the actual races, but you still get the feeling. These are based off last year's championship.

Forza P1 and Forza GT Divisions

Race 1 - Rolex 240 Miles at Daytona
    Daytona Road Course - 67 Laps

Race 2 - Mobil 1 120 Miles at Sebring
    Sebring - 33 Laps

Race 3 - BUBBA Burger Sports Car Grand Prix
    Long Beach - 2:00:00

Race 4 - Sahlen's 60 Miles at the Glen
    Watkins Glenn - 18 Laps

Race 5 - Continental Tire Road Race Showcase
    Road America - 3:00:00

Race 6 - Michelin GT Challenge at VIR
    VIR - 3:00:00

Race 7 - Motul Petit Le Mans
    Road Atlanta - 40 Laps

11. stupidstormy36

stupidstormy36 Premium

Well I managed to recreate the late 2000's, early 2010's ALMS series as far as vehicles go with the resources available. It requires a bit of setup, so I set it up in a Google Docs Spreadsheet, which is available here.

If you need it posted here for any reason, I can do that. I just thought it'd be easier to read in a spreadsheet.

Use the tabs at the bottom to view the Race Setup, each Bucket individually, and Notes.

I am working on a USCC/Weathertech setup.

EDIT: I have a working USCC/WeatherTech spreadsheet here.

It still needs a little work. GTLM almost didn't work because of a pesky McLaren that popped its way in, until I used the PI restrictions. GTD is a little bit all over the place, so I did the best I could with what I had to work with.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    raven214, GTvsForza and HyperSpeeder like this.
  12. HyperSpeeder

HyperSpeeder

Trying to find a consistent ruleset is one of my biggest challenges in FM7. There's many cars which are no fun to race unless upgraded, but then you begin to move up in the divisions and start seeing stuff like the Alpine in Showroom Rally, the 1967 Falcon in "Nostalgic Drag Racers", the BMW M1 in "Rise of the Supercar", the Audi R8 in "Exotic GT" instead of "Sport GT"... I know the M1 was a supercar back in the day, but the level of upgrades it requires to be competitive while staying on the Street tires makes it extremely unwieldy.

IMO the divisions that work the best are GT Racing Reborn, Forza GT, Early Prototype Racers, Forza P1 and P2. The road car divisions vary from excellence (Early Sport Touring) to mediocrity (Sport Touring Icons).

13. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

I might use this for my created championship from above. :tup:

stupidstormy36 likes this.
  14. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

@stupidstormy36

I setup everything for the USSC grid, but I keep getting a message saying that I have to homoligate even though I set upgrades to stock.

15. stupidstormy36

stupidstormy36 Premium

[EDITED]

At what part are you getting this message? When selecting the car? After selecting the car? When selecting start race?

-Make sure not to set the bucket to a specific division.

-Make sure that allow upgrades is set to no in all buckets.

-Check the bucket you are trying to run in (the first one), and see if the settings got reverted. Sometimes I find that if I change my car, change my car's upgrades, or change my car's setup, the game will revert the settings to the current car's division for that bucket. So just set the bucket back up to what it's supposed to be. I seem to only run into that message when this happens.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    HyperSpeeder likes this.
  16. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

It's when I select Start Race. I'll double check everything to see if I missed something.

17. Dsavage27

Dsavage27

I finally set up a proper track day race utilizing some of the track only hypercars and a few others. Here's the set up:
    - pick any track that has some length and or straightaways since most cars in this group will have 740-1000+hp. So some of my choices are Le mans, monza, daytona, any nurburgring track, bathurst, homestead road circuit, and road america.
    - max drivatars can be any but I capped it at 19 and laps can be set to as much as you want.
    - 4 buckets pro or unbeatable difficulty
    -score and group can be set to no
    -rolling start type and grid order by PI
    - now bucket 1 set to 8 drivatars, this is the bucket you will use if you want other wise switch to the another that's listed. This bucket has the following set up, upgrades NO. Class R. PI 823-891. Power 690-741. Year 2010-2013. Country ITALY. engine and cylinders V12.
    - bucket 2 is set for 6 drivatars. Upgrades NO. Class P. PI 914-927. Power 985hp-1341hp. Year 2013-2017
    - bucket 3 is set for 2 drivatars. Upgrades NO. Make RADICAL.
    - bucket 4 is set for 4 drivatars. Upgrades NO. Class R. PI 874-876. Power 738hp-821hp. Weight 2600lbs-3000lbs. And that's its. It should be 10 different track machines all racing against each other.

18. beyond72

beyond72

Monza track day
    [​IMG]

Monza Full Circuit
    Full Grid
    Bucket 1 : Rise of the Supercar
    Bucket 2 : Elite Factory Racers
    Bucket 3: Sport GT
    Bucket 4: Sport GT Icons
    Standing Start
    Roll Off Delay (0.60s)