Forza 7 Partners With Red Bull Rallycross — A Hint of Things to Come?

I think the next one may be based in Canada. Based on the blizzard mountain expansion and newly introduced snow, it would make a little sense . Plus Canada has not received much love from forza at all.

Maybe then they can replace the de-badged/politically-corrected Chevelle and Nova SS with their Acadian Beaumont and Canso SD equivalents.

67pont70864-2.jpg

Acadian-Canso-sport-1967.png

Last edited:
I have no idea of Canada's car past. Other than Terradyne and HPA are there any notable companies based up there?

I have no idea of Canada's car past. Other than Terradyne and HPA are there any notable companies based up there?

We had the Bricklin:
MecumIndianapolis2016_T127_Bricklin_1975_SV-1_Coupe_00011BX5S002582_.JPG

And more recently the Campagna T-Rex:
p01cgry8.jpg

But aside from that, well, it's a bunch of rebadged American cars and a few Acuras, really.

I think the next one may be based in Canada. Based on the blizzard mountain expansion and newly introduced snow, it would make a little sense . Plus Canada has not received much love from forza at all.
Like what? Driving across ice? :lol:

I'm kidding, I would imagine Canada is as good as anywhere for snow racing

Maybe then they can replace the de-badged/politically-corrected Chevelle and Nova SS with their Acadian Beaumont and Canso SD equivalents.

That is not happening, brother. :lol:

I don't see T10 adding some form of dirt racing to the game as too unlikely; however, please bear in mind that currently Codemaster has a hold of the official World Rallycross license, and hasn't Slightly Mad entered a similar partnership with the promoters of the RB Global Rallycross series? T10 would likely only think about releasing a full-fledged EP for Forza Motorsport if they can slap an "officially licensed product" sticker on it, like they've done with the NASCAR pack... I won't hold my breath is what I'm saying.

Back