Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Gday, I am looking for the Porsche 928 GTS & the 914/6 in Forza Horizon 3. If anyone has any for sale let me know. I being checking the auction house for over 2 days now & nothing.
I've never seen the 928 come up for auction. I think the only real chance of getting it is if they make it a Forzathon prize.

Hey guys, i im going to buy the game today, so i was wondering if anyone can tell me how much is a Porsche Carrera GT? i see it was in forzathon recently but sadly i couldnt buy the game until now cause my Xbox one is coming today.

So im just wondering how much i need to grind for one, so that i dont spend credits on other stuff.

Hey guys, i im going to buy the game today, so i was wondering if anyone can tell me how much is a Porsche Carrera GT? i see it was in forzathon recently but sadly i couldnt buy the game until now cause my Xbox one is coming today.

So im just wondering how much i need to grind for one, so that i dont spend credits on other stuff.
The Carrera GT isn't available from the autoshow, but there are plenty available in the auction house. The minimum bid is 100,000 credits and the maximum buyout price is usually 800,000 to 900,000 credits.

I am still looking for the Porsche 928 GTS & the 914/6 in Forza Horizon 3. Please if anyone has them let me know.

I have 928 and 914. They're probably the rarest cars in the game - even rarer than RAM HE.

It's extremely rare for a 928 to show up in the auction house, but I've seen them. That's how I got mine. (paid 19k for it)

There's no easy way to get one, other than knowing someone who's willing to part with one, or seriously grinding out searches over and over in the auction house.

Literally, for hours. Its a matter of how much you want one.

I am looking to purchase two Lamborghini Sesto Elementos for the max buy out price of 2.8 million (I am not looking to spend 20 million to buy them form "Legend" painters).

Any Takers?

Also looking for 3 Ram Runner HEs to avoid grinding through Blizzard Mountain 3 more times on alternate accounts (which I am willing to do)

Latest Posts

Back