Forza Horizon 3 Master Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 909 comments
Probably just in that specific car pack with race teams that agreed to license. I doubt you'll see indycars, f1 or 787B in there.
I hope this is the case.

I counted around 130 race cars. Team Forza cars won't be there, so that's ten more, another 10 for the FnF Pack (remember the FnF cars in FH2 didn't return to FM6), and I'll estimate another 10 or so for the unnumbered classic racers I didn't count and various other oddballs. So that's 160 ish minimum that won't be in for sure.

Last edited:
I hope this is the case.

I counted around 130 race cars. Team Forza cars won't be there, so that's ten more, another 10 for the FnF Pack (remember the FnF cars in FH2 didn't return to FM6), and I'll estimate another 10 or so for the unnumbered classic racers I didn't count and various other oddballs. So that's 160 ish minimum that won't be in for sure.
Plus I expect some redundant models removed, like say the old R8, Agera and stuff like that, T10 likes to do that.

Plus I expect some redundant models removed, like say the old R8, Agera and stuff like that, T10 likes to do that.
I do too, but humorously enough the two examples you just listed have been spotted in game :lol:

So the total cars in Forza 6 is 622. The subtraction of the excluded cars results in 460 cars.

100 cars face the chop. Even more so considering new additions.

Last edited:
With more than 100 cars being excluded from FH3, I think it is safe to say any car which has been demoted to a traffic car (Ford Fiesta ST and Mazdaspeed 3) could be excluded from the final list. I don't mind road cars being axed in favour of expanding customisation options though.

I do too, but humorously enough the two examples you just listed have been spotted in game :lol:

So the total cars in Forza 6 is 622. The subtraction of the excluded cars results in 460 cars.

100 cars face the chop. Even more so considering new additions.

We'll see how many cars do not get ported over. I don't like to think of them 'cutting' these cars, they aren't. PG are just simply choosing not to waste resources on porting the cars from FM6 to FH3 (which does take work, not a straight port) and say work on modelling brand new cars to the series or assets for the world etc. Just like FM5 to FH2, there were some cars PG chose not to port over (1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Zagato comes to mind) but did that mean T10 excluded them from FM6? Absolutely not.

I think i'll do a bit of an look into what we could expect to see and not to see.

We'll see how many cars do not get ported over. I don't like to think of them 'cutting' these cars, they aren't. PG are just simply choosing not to waste resources on porting the cars from FM6 to FH3 (which does take work, not a straight port) and say work on modelling brand new cars to the series or assets for the world etc. Just like FM5 to FH2, there were some cars PG chose not to port over (1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Zagato comes to mind) but did that mean T10 excluded them from FM6? Absolutely not.

I think i'll do a bit of an look into what we could expect to see and not to see.
I do agree, but I think an issue with the last game was that there was some odd exclusions from FM5 given what did make it to the game. An X5M but no 365 GTB?

I'm hoping for more authentic rally cars to make an appearance and not just sticking rally parts to normal cars. I already saw the Audi, which is cool, but I'd also like maybe a VW Polo R WRC, Ford Fiesta WRC, Hyundai i20 WRC, you know, those would be nice, road legal and would fit well into the game's location. WRC Rally Australia anyone?

Dude, it said that Surfer's Paradise is featured. I wonder if that's why the race cars are their. They could easily have real track locations for a "Pro Series" or something along those lines.

Watch this video from 2:10 to 2:15 at 0.25 speed.

Firstly, you quite clearly see a Ute, awesome. But the second car that comes screaming by...Is that a Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 from FM6/FH2?

tumblr_o8xqsty3XE1sqrr8mo4_1280.png

tumblr_o8xqsty3XE1sqrr8mo3_1280.png

tumblr_o8xqsty3XE1sqrr8mo2_1280.png

Idk, but that looks very much like the GT3 RS...also

tumblr_o8xsk1lNvZ1sqrr8mo1_540.png

Lexus RC-F confirmed.

Last edited:
Good catch! That does look quite a bit like the GT3, it even appears to have the gray side stripe.

There were a few RUF that did have side stripes like that I think it was the RT12S.
My 10,000th post on GTP.

Last edited:
Could see everyone going crazy about that in the comments when I watched it but couldn't slow it down, good to see that they may have accidentally revealed it themselves.

I see from this video posted in the Discussion thread, confirms only 3(PRA, Nissan Motorsport and HRT) of the 4 current Virgin Australia Supercars. This may be due to Volvo pulling out for the championship at the end of the year.
second video from InsideSimRacing , this time with comments

new guy scoffs at 30fps on console, but what got him so excited was running ..@30fps :)
maybe he didnt realize demo framerate(30hz), but for sure he wasn't complaining

ps
I havent seen anything about fh3 engine, and whether it continues to run physics & inputs at multiples of framerate like previous games.
of course this probably is the case, but if anybody has seen it confirmed I'd appreciate to know it

Just referring to the Motorsports DLC, no idea why he mentions the Altima? Unless the Forza guy let them know that the Nissan is in the base game...

Back