Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
GetPhoto.ashx

This thing is fun to drive :)

@imported_rik19 Yeah some snow at last for you..I love the Sierra Cossie -Great rapid car-I have been in a few of those in my day :bowdown:

^^I still love the tyre/snow detail-This one has a bald patch on it- not filled with snow-Amazing detail!

^^I love the light coming through the floating snow flakes :)

^^tyre tracks and see through ice-Amazing again

Reflections and snow in the exhaust!

What I like on this one the reflection is not clear due to being on ice-It is all in the small details..:)

@JASON_ROCKS1998 There was an 'outage' of uploads to Xbox Live on Christmas day reading a few help forums, seems to be all working again this morning (even if slow) I reset all my console, undone settings, thinking it was my Xbox One again as I have had this a few times now with uploading problems! :indiff:(Why can't they just let you upload all photos on to a USB in your own time like PS3/4! makes life so much easier:mad:).👍

@JASON_ROCKS1998 There was an 'outage' of uploads to Xbox Live on Christmas day reading a few help forums, seems to be all working again this morning (even if slow) I reset all my console, undone settings, thinking it was my Xbox One again as I have had this a few times now with uploading problems! :indiff:(Why can't they just let you upload all photos on to a USB in your own time like PS3/4! makes life so much easier:mad:).👍
I thought that was why they weren't showing, but it does appear to be fixed now.

All of my pics from my first day on Horizon 3 yesterday.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Back