Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
England
England

Update 11October16 **Please note**

In request to the post from SlipZtrEm

"Can I ask a small favour to all those interested: if you'd like to increase the chances of your images showing up on front-page articles, could you write the model of the car(s) in your posts as well as the pictures? When we're searching for something specific, an in-thread keyword search is the quickest way to grab what we're looking for. Naturally, if we're just looking for general images, we browse (usually more recent posts). If @torque99 wants to write something about it in the OP, that'd actually be quite helpful. :cheers:

Keep up the stunning photos, guys! :drool:"

So.....

If you fancy one of your pictures being used in the GTP News section please write the name of the car/s used in each pic/set. This will be easier for the staff to find certain models within all the 100's of Pictures.

Any further questions on this it is probably best on the main forum, tag @SlipZtrEm who will be able to answer your questions on the news articles. Otherwise keep up the amazing pictures!..
torque99

Who is going to be the first to post some pics .. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
FH3 demo.jpg FH3 demo1.jpg FH3 demo2.jpg FH3 demo3.jpg FH3 demo4.jpg

Last edited:
Great innovation right there. Can't wait to use this to my creative advantage.

Could we please keep the image sizes down? It's a downright pain waiting for 30 or so 1920x1080 images to load. Infact my internet gave up in the end.

Also, can we take a moment to point out that the avatars are actually surprisingly good?

goodavatar.png

Oh yeah, and this was before I realized I could take pictures without all that menu. :P

Last edited:
Could we please keep the image sizes down? It's a downright pain waiting for 30 or so 1920x1080 images to load. Infact my internet gave up in the end.

This ^^ 👍 Cheers guys, great to see all the photos :D appreciated by all if any large files over 800px450px can you try to link your hosting site with smaller size or use the upload file on the post itself as it resizes automatically by GTP as the pages load so much quicker :gtpflag:

Back