Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
A4CuZh0.png

Warren: "Oh look, a Nissan Skyline R34!" That's what you might be thinking, Boss.
Screenshot-Original.png

Warren: Well...that's not just any R34...that's an V-Spec II N1! One of only 45 in the entirety of Downunda! The RB26 in this particular Godzilla has been tweaked by Nissan's REINIK division solely for use in NISMO cars and, obviously, N1 cars. Those huge turbos spool up much quicker thanks to a special ball-bearing system mounted between them. And YES, that carbon fiber hood IS standard!
Screenshot-Original.png

Warren: And would you just get a look at that fancy interior? These things never cease to amaze me. I heard this fella was looking to sell his soon. You might wanna jump on that, Boss!
Screenshot-Original.png

Last edited:
Bentley Bentayga '16

At first I didn't particularly like the Bentayga's looks as a whole, but after lowering it and adding some black bits here and there, it actually looks quite nice. Still can't make the rear look as pleasant as the face, though.

Screenshot-Original (4).png

#Lamborghini Centenario >>I also did a recent challenge in this lovely car, I think it has the most detailed textures/graphics out of all the cars for photos, as it was the main advertised car for the game. 👍

Xbox One

#Peugeot 1.9 GTi

Last edited:

1959 BMW 507

2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution

1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 NISMO LM Road Going Version

1972 Land Rover Series III

2015 Jaguar XE-S

1992 Ford EB Falcon GT

2016 Spania GTA GTA Spano

2017 Tamo Racemo

fhlmwcapo.png

fhlm2o2led.png

fhlm3yaxfl.png

fhlm4wxyjk.png

I love this car in GT, I'm glad it's finally in Horizon.​
Same here. I loved the car in GT3 and 4. It just looked so cool to my 13 year old self. And not only does it retain its good looks in FH3, it also goes like stink. Holy crap! The damn thing seems to stick to the road like glue. I added a fair bit of power and the racing tyres as well. Got it to a PI of exactly 900. Only went on to do two laps of Goliath, but for a car that isn't build for power, it did exceedingly well.

Latest Posts

Back