Forza Horizon 3-Scenery & Drone Cam

• Thread starter torque99
  • 34 comments
England
England
As suggested by @VXR 👍 On the other thread. I was also thinking the same now the full game has arrived so I have split the photo threads now into to all vehicles and this thread for all scenery and drone cam photos.

Looking forward to seeing the detail and textures of the scenery around Australia.

Please keep all images to 800x450 px Maximum.

A few from the demo to start off...Good luck and get posting those fine details, skies beauty spots and vistas :):cheers:

Cave Detail_shadow FH3 Demo.jpg
Demo_1 FH3.jpg
Festival hub_1 FH3 Demo.jpg
Wall detail FH3 Demo.jpg
rock detail1 FH3 Demo.jpg
Seaview FH3 Demo.jpg
Sea Detail2 FH3 Demo.jpg
FH3 Demo Drone.jpg

Last edited:
A few more Drone & Scenery ones to get the thread going, the water reflections, textures of the Trees and scenery is the most detailed I have seen (inc DriveClub) and so impressed with the quality on Zoom (tree bark etc) A few samples below the rest will be in my thread..👍
Drone Cam4 FH3.jpg

Scenery Tree detail FH3.jpg
Scenery Tree detail_1 FH3.jpg

VXR
That's just mindblowing attention to detail. Truly staggering.

What amazes me is that I stopped at a random place could have been anywhere on the whole map, miles of road and dirt tracks and that is the detail on the ground, how much work must go in to this graphics engine. It is somehow linked to real time as when I reversed back there were more tyre marks! unreal! :bowdown:

Another Sky pic!

Rail Crossing passed a few times so I thought why not! Another photo- I liked the dirt/tarmac crossover

[url=https://flic.kr/p/LN3NxF][/URL]

Last edited:
Edit: Moved from main thread, I forgot about this scenery one :)

Some beautiful Snow scenery-perfect timing! ☺️I really like this expansion, the fine details and graphics seem better than the original, they have captured the ice on the car and roads and the snow and scenery perfectly. Well done Playground :)

Latest Posts

Back