Forza Horizon 4 Celebrates its Second Birthday With a Livery Competition

I would bet my salary anytime that the Mini was by far the most driven car in the Eliminator. There is one more reason why I call the Supra a BS... it's an awful car for that mode. Maybe even the worst now that the 6X6 got removed. They got something wrong there. Doesn't matter anyway.
Now that is interesting. On average 18.000 played the Eliminator everyday? To think that there are still players who think the Eliminator was a mistake and a waste of time.
Also I hope we won't have now hundreds of people complaining again how the garage is still small and it need another expansion.

At the end one think is obvious... FH4 is still alive and kicking! A big L to all haters!

Last edited:
^ Indeed. People will always say what they want when it is something they either don't like and/or expected, but I'm glad the Eliminator is a success. I don't play it often, because I mostly drive the cars I own. But if other people find it fun and addicting, isn't that what matters most?

Giving players more things to do is probably what PG must be going for, and I for one hope that continues until FM Rebooted is ready.

Last edited:
I would bet my salary anytime that the Mini was by far the most driven car in the Eliminator. There is one more reason why I call the Supra a BS... it's an awful car for that mode. Maybe even the worst now that the 6X6 got removed. They got something wrong there. Doesn't matter anyway.
Now that is interesting. On average 18.000 played the Eliminator everyday? To think that there are still players who think the Eliminator was a mistake and a waste of time.
Also I hope we won't have now hundreds of people complaining again how the garage is still small and it need another expansion.

At the end one think is obvious... FH4 is still alive and kicking! A big L to all haters!

Yeah, that Supra stat has to be BS. Not least, because every single player spends an absolute minimum of 30 seconds in the Mini every single game. Anyone who gets in a Supra immediately wants to get out of it.

can anyone please make the colour Apache Gold that the car Vauxhall Corsa B’s came in please? for the Peugeot 205 T16 or the Vauxhall Corsa 2009 VXR please?

Back