Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@JaCor653 @Mitcho2001

u guys gonna do some more rims soon? been a week since u guys said some more will get done.

It is winter now, and recreating colors is not easy. We are very busy with other colors, activities in Forza and other games, and life in general. We will get more rims added when we get more rims added. Until then, you have two options. You can either wait patiently and say nothing more about it, or you can do your own rim colors.

It is winter now, and recreating colors is not easy. We are very busy with other colors, activities in Forza and other games, and life in general. We will get more rims added when we get more rims added. Until then, you have two options. You can either wait patiently and say nothing more about it, or you can do your own rim colors.

k thx i forgot winter isnt great for replicating the colors.

Could you make these colors, please? Thanks.

Bugatti
• Varnished Red (EB110)

I did Varnished Red last year, along with a handful of other colours from the EB110. To my knowledge regarding what colour you could get an EB110 painted, this was known, simply, as Rosso, and was featured in this post. But I'm partly to blame for not mentioning that there was another name for it, given translations only came into my posts very recently. However, given I did post a screenshot and it's HSB values, I might as well throw them in here:
bugatti-rosso-png.951526

Rosso (Varnished Red)
Paint Type:
Normal
Hue: 0.99 R
Saturation: 0.88 R
Brightness: 0.85 R

@JaCor653 @Mitcho2001

u guys gonna do some more rims soon? been a week since u guys said some more will get done.
As @JaCor653 said, Winter is the worst season for recreating colours. I'll try and get some "rough replicas" of a number of wheel colours done if I have the chance.

Hi everyone !

I would like to submit a quite extensive list of color requests for you to tackle, if you want to, when the snow starts to melt and the Spring makes its return.

Audi - VW
-Amazonasgruen Perleffekt
-Pfeilgrau Perleffekt (I know it's already in the chart under the name "Arrow Gray Pearl Effect", but it seems to dark in comparaison to real life, if you don't mind take another look.)
-Bambus Grey Metallic

Datsun
-California Yellow
-Chartreuse
-Lemon Lime
-Mellow Yellow
-Sunset Orange
-Sunshine Yellow
-Yellow Lime

Honda
-Silver Stone Metallic

Nissan
-Alpine Green
-Monterey Blue

I also have a list of wheel colors I'd love to use ingame if that doesn't bother you.

Rays VOLK
-Dark Blue
-Diamond Dark Gunmetal
-Gold
-Hyper Blue
-Hyper Green
-Hyper Red
-Matte Blue Gunmetal
-Matte Dark Green
-Matte Dark Gunmetal
-Matte Gunblack
-Matte Red
-Racing Green
-Takata Green

PS : I didn't put any reference pictures because I thougth it would be too much for one post. But if you want, I can edit my post to add them.

Hi everyone !

I would like to submit a quite extensive list of color requests for you to tackle, if you want to, when the snow starts to melt and the Spring makes its return.

Audi - VW
-Amazonasgruen Perleffekt
-Pfeilgrau Perleffekt (I know it's already in the chart under the name "Arrow Gray Pearl Effect", but it seems to dark in comparaison to real life, if you don't mind take another look.)
-Bambus Grey Metallic

Datsun
-California Yellow
-Chartreuse
-Lemon Lime
-Mellow Yellow
-Sunset Orange
-Sunshine Yellow
-Yellow Lime

Honda
-Silver Stone Metallic

Nissan
-Alpine Green
-Monterey Blue

I also have a list of wheel colors I'd love to use ingame if that doesn't bother you.

Rays VOLK
-Dark Blue
-Diamond Dark Gunmetal
-Gold
-Hyper Blue
-Hyper Green
-Hyper Red
-Matte Blue Gunmetal
-Matte Dark Green
-Matte Dark Gunmetal
-Matte Gunblack
-Matte Red
-Racing Green
-Takata Green

PS : I didn't put any reference pictures because I thougth it would be too much for one post. But if you want, I can edit my post to add them.
So I did the Audi Arrow Gray color using the same method I always use and that’s by using the actual paint chips of the colors, not reference photos. Reference photos can be altered and the brightness, contrast, whatever can be edited so many ways that can drastically alter how a color looks. All the colors I do are accurate and I use the same method for doing them, so if you don’t like the color I’m sorry. I’m not redoing it and it’s also going to stay on the chart as is. If you don’t like it, give it a shot yourself. We put a lot of our own personal time and effort into doing this.

Also, I don’t care what season it is due to the fact that I use the actual paint chips to make my colors so that’s how they’re supposed to look regardless of the season in game.

I’ll also do Honda’s Silverstone Metallic but that’s the only color of your requests I’m doing.

Last edited:
So I did the Audi Arrow Gray color using the same method I always use and that’s by using the actual paint chips of the colors, not reference photos. Reference photos can be altered and the brightness, contrast, whatever can be edited so many ways that can drastically alter how a color looks. All the colors I do are accurate and I use the same method for doing them, so if you don’t like the color I’m sorry. I’m not redoing it and it’s also going to stay on the chart as is. If you don’t like it, give it a shot yourself. We put a lot of our own personal time and effort into doing this.

Also, I don’t care what season it is due to the fact that I use the actual paint chips to make my colors so that’s how they’re supposed to look regardless of the season in game.

I’ll also do Honda’s Silverstone Metallic but that’s the only color of your requests I’m doing.

Is Silverstone Metallic in the spreadsheet? I don't remember one way or another, but something about it sounds familiar.

Is Silverstone Metallic in the spreadsheet? I don't remember one way or another, but something about it sounds familiar.
It isn’t. I’ve done plenty of other Honda colors, but that one isn’t on the chart. Other colors with that name are on the chart, though.

Edit: It’s under Acura, and either you or @Mitcho2001 did it but the version he’s requesting is the one used on the Honda S2000.

Last edited:
I've got a quick question regarding colours in the spreadsheet, would these colours retain their accuracy in other games ( the main example being gt sport ) From what I know they use RGB so if I were to convert to RGB would I lose some accuracy or would it not be affected. Thanks a lot.

It isn’t. I’ve done plenty of other Honda colors, but that one isn’t on the chart. Other colors with that name are on the chart, though.

Edit: It’s under Acura, and either you or @Mitcho2001 did it but the version he’s requesting is the one used on the Honda S2000.

That sounds like one that @Mitcho2001 did if it's under Acura. Wouldn't the same version be used by Honda on the S2000, or is this another case of an automaker assigning two paint codes to ever so slightly different versions of the same color?

I've got a quick question regarding colours in the spreadsheet, would these colours retain their accuracy in other games ( the main example being gt sport ) From what I know they use RGB so if I were to convert to RGB would I lose some accuracy or would it not be affected. Thanks a lot.

The solid colors would transfer over somewhat, but not entirely, accurately. The metallic and two-tone colors would not be transferrable because metallic and pearl paint in GT Sport is a variation of solid paint, completely different from the way Forza does it. For the solid colors, you would just multiply the Hue value by 3.6 and forget all of the Ls and Rs. Oh, and then there's The Crew 2, where making a color brighter somehow makes it less saturated at the same time. Yeah, I never really figured that one out. I just keep adjusting the sliders until the color looks the way I want it.

Last edited:

I'm not questionning your method of doing colors, and I know that photos can be altered and retouched, that's why I try to find "amateurish" reference pictures with direct sunlight, but in that case I'm comparing the real car and color with the Forza one.
Maybe I did a mistake with the translation and Arrow Gray and Pfeilgrau are two different colors, maybe the car was repainted and it was the old color code under the trunk floor, I don't know.

Anyway, I took your advice and I gave it a try (even if I know that all of you are doing a much better job than I am (AC Schnitzer Classic Racing Green for example)). And that's what I came up with :

4XL51EK.png

Paint Type: Normal
Hue: 0.53L
Saturation: 0.08R
Brightness: 0.52L

And this is the Arrow Gray already in the chart :

yalEtwo.png

When I said "when the Spring returns", it's because @JaCor653 and @Mitcho2001 were saying a few posts above mine that it's not easy to recreate colors in Winter, I wasn't saying that the color seems off because of the weather.

That sounds like one that @Mitcho2001 did if it's under Acura. Wouldn't the same version be used by Honda on the S2000, or is this another case of an automaker assigning two paint codes to ever so slightly different versions of the same color?

It is indeed the one used on the S2000 I'm requesting, but after looking it up, it seems they are the same.

Finally, I want to say that you do a tremendous job for the community and I would like to thank you for that.

I'm not questionning your method of doing colors, and I know that photos can be altered and retouched, that's why I try to find "amateurish" reference pictures with direct sunlight, but in that case I'm comparing the real car and color with the Forza one.
Maybe I did a mistake with the translation and Arrow Gray and Pfeilgrau are two different colors, maybe the car was repainted and it was the old color code under the trunk floor, I don't know.

Anyway, I took your advice and I gave it a try (even if I know that all of you are doing a much better job than I am (AC Schnitzer Classic Racing Green for example)). And that's what I came up with :

4XL51EK.png

Paint Type: Normal
Hue: 0.53L
Saturation: 0.08R
Brightness: 0.52L

And this is the Arrow Gray already in the chart :

yalEtwo.png

When I said "when the Spring returns", it's because @JaCor653 and @Mitcho2001 were saying a few posts above mine that it's not easy to recreate colors in Winter, I wasn't saying that the color seems off because of the weather.

It is indeed the one used on the S2000 I'm requesting, but after looking it up, it seems they are the same.

Finally, I want to say that you do a tremendous job for the community and I would like to thank you for that.
The color you’re requesting is different than the one that’s already in the chart, it would seem. Also, I Googled the color you want and it’s called Arrow Grey Pearl, so that would make it a metal flake paint job, not a solid gloss one. I’ll see what I can do about the one you requested as well.

Thank you for your appreciation, because we really do put a lot of time and effort into doing this and try to make things as accurately as possible :) :(

Edit: So I Googled Pfeilgrau Perleffekt right now, and it’s already on the chart under the name Aviator Gray Pearl. That’s the color you requested. The paint code is LZ7W. You need to make sure to check the chart for the English translation of colors as well because I don’t usually use the German names of the colors when I add them to the chart.

Last edited:
quick question. i noticed in the spreadsheet u got a british racing green in metallic. did the older jaguars use a different type of racing green?

i could swear the e-types did not have that much of a metallic shine to them. looks gloss to me.

jaguar-e-type-xk-e-42l-s-2-fhc-coupe-british-racing-green-metallic-02-34e3e03a.jpg

Last edited:
quick question. I noticed in the spreadsheet u got a British Racing Green in metallic. Did the older Jaguars use a different type of Racing Green?

I could swear the E-Types did not have that much of a metallic shine to them. Looks gloss to me.

jaguar-e-type-xk-e-42l-s-2-fhc-coupe-british-racing-green-metallic-02-34e3e03a.jpg
The particular variant in the spreadsheet may be HGZ, which is metallic, or another metallic shade. I say "particular" as there are a number of shades of British Racing Green, according to PaintRef, which span from 1955; the earliest shade listed. As for which shades are gloss and which are metallic, that's something I don't know too much about yet.

Last edited:
quick question. i noticed in the spreadsheet u got a british racing green in metallic. did the older jaguars use a different type of racing green?

i could swear the e-types did not have that much of a metallic shine to them. looks gloss to me.

I did the Jaguar British Racing Green Metallic in question. It is from the XK8; someone requested it way back in this thread. It is entirely possible, as well as true, that Jaguar and other manufacturers have different British Racing Greens.

The color you’re requesting is different than the one that’s already in the chart, it would seem. Also, I Googled the color you want and it’s called Arrow Grey Pearl, so that would make it a metal flake paint job, not a solid gloss one. I’ll see what I can do about the one you requested as well.

Thank you for your appreciation, because we really do put a lot of time and effort into doing this and try to make things as accurately as possible :) :(

Edit: So I Googled Pfeilgrau Perleffekt right now, and it’s already on the chart under the name Aviator Gray Pearl. That’s the color you requested. The paint code is LZ7W. You need to make sure to check the chart for the English translation of colors as well because I don’t usually use the German names of the colors when I add them to the chart.

That's the one ! Thanks !
That's the code I put in the Glasurit color app and it gave me Pfeilgrau Perleffekt. After a quick translation I got Arrow grey pearl and I didn't question that, that's why I thought the Arrow grey from the chart was off. But it is indeed Aviator Gray that I was looking for.

Also, when I did a try at the color, I used normal paint instead of metal flake because up close the car didn't seem "flaky" (another reason why I don't do the colors myself :lol:).

I did the Jaguar British Racing Green Metallic in question. It is from the XK8; someone requested it way back in this thread. It is entirely possible, as well as true, that Jaguar and other manufacturers have different British Racing Greens.

think u can do one for jaguar and call it a vintage British racing green? that way people know which one is modern and what is the old version?

i looked into the jag e-type british racing green on fm7 not sure if the color is accurate as it only show one section of paint like gloss but could be a good start to get its right color.

H: 44L
S: 77R
B: 29R

Last edited:
think u can do one for jaguar and call it a vintage British racing green? that way people know which one is modern and what is the old version?

I'll do the solid version of BRG once spring comes tomorrow. I'll use this image as my reference:

873_main_l.jpg

I'll do the solid version of BRG once spring comes tomorrow. I'll use this image as my reference:

View attachment 1001239
I found this picture where the car is in direct sunlight. If you want to use this one, you can. If you want to make two versions using your reference picture and using this one you can do that as well. The shot you provided is an indoor picture while this one is an outdoor one, and this is the solid British Racing Green that’s been asked for. I know you’re a stickler for shots that have good sources of sunlight :)

71B4CAFA-52AF-4289-B0C0-D0AE1B52BF0E.jpeg

Personally, I’d use this screenshot because it’s in direct sunlight and is shot outdoors.

Last edited:
Got Another Color Request

Lennox Green Metallic From The Aston Martin DBX By Mr JWW
View attachment 1001677 View attachment 1001678

Frozen Brands Hatch Grey Metallic
View attachment 1001679View attachment 1001680

Appreciate if you can Give These colors a shot

Lennox Green (Aston Martin)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.48L, 0.98R, 0.30L
- Flake Color: 0.46L, 0.96L, 0.65R

324b3d05-01d8-4d2c-a705-7227fca52302.jpg

Speed Yellow (Aston Martin)

Paint Material:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.12R, 0.85L, 0.87R

3d756c03-5d35-4faa-ba83-1d35e57614b0.jpg

Frozen Brands Hatch Grey Metallic (BMW)

Paint Material:
Two-Tone Semigloss
- Base Color: 0.59L, 0.11L, 0.68R
- Highlight: 0.56L, 0.11R, 0.49R

9ae6727e-4305-4eda-946a-e5185045d288.jpg

Gris Serpent (Bugatti)

Paint Material:
Two-Tone Semigloss
- Base Color: 0.58L, 0.10R, 0.66L
- Highlight: 0.56L, 0.09R, 0.51L

2021 Bugatti Chiron Sport “Les Légendes Du Ciel”

b1a41b93-7c33-4547-b7e9-2b12dbd974da.jpg

Could you make these colors, please? Thanks.

Bugatti
• Varnished Red (EB110)

Ferrari
• Blu Helen (TDF)

• Verde Chiaro Metallizzato (512 TR)

• Verde Medio Metallizzato (365 GTB)

• Verde Metallic (812)

Lamborghini
• Viola Nero (Miura SV)

Mclaren
• Blu Alfa (P1)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBimp_BBb63/?igshid=sxcprl7irvse
• Canepa Blue (P1)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIEEwZ0puXL/?igshid=lz8x75wseokw

Porsche
• Wine Red Metallic (959)

Blu Helen (Ferrari)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.62R, 0.29L, 0.31R
- Flake Color: 0.60R, 0.29R, 0.73L

b5f319e1-eb78-481b-aecb-9156e946780f.jpg

Verde Chiaro Metallizzato (Ferrari)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.27R, 0.25L, 0.64R
- Flake Color: 0.24L, 0.22R, 0.82L

316b645b-6000-4ae7-b20e-b3c13bba4724.jpg

Verde Medio Metallizzato (Ferrari)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.47L, 0.69L, 0.50R
- Flake Color: 0.40L, 0.34L, 0.54R

5f563290-decc-4f43-89a4-19dea88410bd.jpg

Verde Metallic (Ferrari)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.28L, 0.29L, 0.25R
- Flake Color: 0.32R, 0.19L, 0.38R

73b8074e-a856-4601-a17e-98c3b4a5bb6d.jpg

Verde Tevere (Ferrari)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.45L, 0.51L, 0.47R
- Flake Color: 0.47R, 0.23R, 0.89L

23e9bb92-9585-451c-b080-397e1602b5ef.jpg

British Racing Green (Jaguar)

Paint Material:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.41R, 0.68L, 0.27L

ef645fc0-5be0-49d8-a227-2d119843a81a.jpg

Viola Nero (Lamborghini)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.69L, 0.60R, 0.64L
- Flake Color: 0.71R, 0.57R, 0.88L

abde0dfe-ea30-4154-84fe-0d85aeca3d4a.jpg

Blu Alfa (McLaren)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.61R, 0.81R, 0.35L
- Flake Color: 0.67R, 0.72R, 0.21L

f6bfae07-319c-47d8-a6ee-4a987d1487b4.jpg

Canepa Blue (McLaren)

Paint Material:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.62R, 0.95L, 0.25L

bcc003d9-fdd4-40f6-b445-126be178a113.jpg

Mars Red (McLaren)

Paint Material:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.00L, 0.95R, 0.75R

2016 McLaren 650S Can-Am

f4a31aa0-6adc-482a-8fd7-308f1f8e0c32.jpg

Wine Red Metallic (Porsche)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.98R, 0.79R, 0.32L
- Flake Color: 0.98R, 0.72L, 0.58R

7bca76ba-5d13-4cad-b126-ae18fd107705.jpg

Last edited:
Is the Citröen "Gris Clair" color on the chart from the 2CV? Or is it from a modern Citröen? Because I don't believe that the 2CV would have had flakes. I made mine Two-Tone, and made it a lot brighter to compensate for Two-Tone being darker.

Thx for doing jaguars british racing green for the e-type :) u gonna do some more rim colors within the next couple of weeks?

I'll do more rim colors when I do more rim colors. As @MadaraxUchiha has said many times, when you ask us repetitively to do something, it makes you sound ungrateful and it makes us not want to do whatever that thing is. This is the second time you have asked me about this on this page. Please stop being impatient and ungrateful about the things that are happening in this thread. If you want rim colors, you can definitely make some yourself. Post them here if you want, but there are no guarantees that they will be good enough to get added to the spreadsheet.

Is the Citröen "Gris Clair" color on the chart from the 2CV? Or is it from a modern Citröen? Because I don't believe that the 2CV would have had flakes. I made mine Two-Tone, and made it a lot brighter to compensate for Two-Tone being darker.

Yes, my Gris Bleu and Gris Clair are both from the 1954 Citröen 2CV as featured in GT6. Looking at real-life pictures of colors, I see that Gris Clair is a solid color instead of any kind of two-layer paint. I'll have to redo that. About Gris Bleu, the only good reference images I can find of that color are from GT6, which is what I used the first time.

I'll do more rim colors when I do more rim colors. As @MadaraxUchiha has said many times, when you ask us repetitively to do something, it makes you sound ungrateful and it makes us not want to do whatever that thing is. This is the second time you have asked me about this on this page. Please stop being impatient and ungrateful about the things that are happening in this thread. If you want rim colors, you can definitely make some yourself. Post them here if you want, but there are no guarantees that they will be good enough to get added to the spreadsheet.

Sorry for sounding ungrateful but I'm truly glad to see u guys doing the colors. I know i can be impatient sometimes. I'll try and remember to not keep asking again (bad habit of mine). Again sorry about that. Gonna give the British Racing Green a try now!

Off topic... did eagle had a similar color for their speedster or no? I'm planning on using the color for the Eagle Speedster.

Last edited:
Sorry for sounding ungrateful but I'm truly glad to see u guys doing the colors. I know i can be impatient sometimes. I'll try and remember to not keep asking again (bad habit of mine). Again sorry about that. Gonna give the British Racing Green a try now!

Off topic... did eagle had a similar color for their speedster or no? I'm planning on using the color for the Eagle Speedster.

I don't think Eagle names their colors, but the color would look good on the Speedster.

Anodized Blue Metallic (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.60R, 0.63L, 0.22L
- Flake Color: 0.60R, 0.77L, 0.66R

4f86f3d6-3f2b-4b18-b663-e1647affd102.jpg

Arancio Pergusa (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.08L, 0.90R, 0.64L
- Flake Color: 0.07R, 0.73R, 0.78L

I previously did this color as a solid color, but it is metallic.

0e496e46-bb09-4206-ac59-8c3035655b5f.jpg

Azzurro Cristallo (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.42L, 0.08R, 0.57R
- Flake Color: 0.49R, 0.08L, 0.89L

This color was also known as Verde Irlanda.

5a11f2d1-4087-4aa8-9aa7-59cdef97d1d8.jpg

Bianco Carrara (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.00L, 0.00L, 1.00R
- Flake Color: 0.57R, 0.03R, 0.80L

c42c61ba-c0d5-47c8-8598-e6e2c13f7d35.jpg

Bianco Conchiglia (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.13R, 0.10L, 0.77L
- Flake Color: 0.15R, 0.04R, 0.92L

ff0f2974-accd-466f-b5e6-ed2970dd315a.jpg

Bianco Dorato (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.07R, 0.11R, 0.73L
- Flake Color: 0.06L, 0.10L, 0.95R

This color was also known as Gardenia.

b013d0ac-28dd-4771-8ec5-e4b74fb92160.jpg

Bianco Elegante (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Normal (Gloss)
- Paint Color: 0.10L, 0.12R, 0.93L

d7e82fa2-d700-4388-b3ce-85c9db6faffb.jpg

Blu Cobalto (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.59L, 0.94R, 0.59L
- Flake Color: 0.58R, 0.81R, 0.71L

36e3eef7-1c00-487a-ad16-8aa231f89fb8.jpg

Blu Diagone (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.64R, 0.92L, 0.98R
- Flake Color: 0.52L, 0.96R, 1.00R

f070f89b-9612-48ef-ba05-54f210f9dbc4.jpg

Blu Magnetico Metallizzato (Alfa Romeo, Fiat)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.57L, 1.00R, 0.30L
- Flake Color: 0.57L, 1.00R, 0.49R

e872fa3a-a8d2-4073-b30b-f792975d874e.jpg

Blu Notte Metallizzato (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.59L, 0.29R, 0.20R
- Flake Color: 0.59L, 0.25L, 0.27R

This color was also known as Blu Capri Metallizzato.

610200ef-d20b-4f1a-8525-c22dd9a82e1b.jpg

Blu Profondo (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.62L, 0.68L, 0.22R
- Flake Color: 0.62L, 0.35R, 0.38R

9d553815-5e73-4236-bc8b-f671ccc1af18.jpg

Blu Reims (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.60L, 0.74L, 0.53R
- Flake Color: 0.60L, 0.63R, 0.68L

362570fd-240b-4c93-942e-32af40a0a86d.jpg

Blu Seta (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.59L, 1.00R, 0.20R
- Flake Color: 0.59R, 0.47L, 0.36R

f89dd44d-29e0-40e0-96b1-33d49fabbfe5.jpg

Blu Veloce (Alfa Romeo)

Paint Material:
Metal Flake
- Base Color: 0.64L, 0.83R, 0.45R
- Flake Color: 0.66L, 0.89R, 0.72L

1f55e2b5-7ed6-4414-a84c-f8c1372c0984.jpg

Last edited:
Ford's Rangoon red
0755db3be469124621c938399d07ac68.jpg

Is this same as the AC Rangoon red or slightly different? If its different u think u can add it to the list?

Last edited:
Back