Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,341 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One question I have for you guys with regards to Accelerate Yellow (Chevrolet) - is that the same as the Accelerate Yellow Metallic or am I just having bad eyes?

(I'm not requesting anything, I'm just double checking)

Could I ask if this color has a name, I didn’t see it on the color chart the code is
Two-Tone Polished
X 0.80 R 0.30 L 0.80 R
Y 0.80 R 0.30 L 0.80 R
It’s like a purple pink
That's not really much help... considering that there are 9502 colors to go through.

One question I have for you guys with regards to Accelerate Yellow (Chevrolet) - is that the same as the Accelerate Yellow Metallic or am I just having bad eyes?

(I'm not requesting anything, I'm just double checking)
I did that color a long time ago. This was back when the C8 was just being released. I did not know it was a metallic color because I was using the sample from PaintRef. Honestly, I am still not 100% convinced that is metallic. Most of the pictures I am seeing make the color look pretty solid, even in direct sunlight. The only ones that clearly show the color as being metallic are 3D renders of the car, and those do not always use perfect iterations of the intended colors or optimum lighting conditions.

I mean, it's understandable, but I was confused for a few hours and honestly quite reluctant to ask because I didn't want to be rude about anything. Good to know! Thanks JaCor!

I did that color a long time ago. This was back when the C8 was just being released. I did not know it was a metallic color because I was using the sample from PaintRef. Honestly, I am still not 100% convinced that is metallic. Most of the pictures I am seeing make the color look pretty solid, even in direct sunlight. The only ones that clearly show the color as being metallic are 3D renders of the car, and those do not always use perfect iterations of the intended colors or optimum lighting conditions.
I mean, it's understandable, but I was confused for a few hours and honestly quite reluctant to ask because I didn't want to be rude about anything. Good to know! Thanks JaCor!

P.S - apologies for the double post.

Last edited:
What colour is this? I'm trying to replicate it on a 930 in-game, with the image link saying it's Emerald Green. EG is on the sheet already, but when I copied it over it was much darker and looked nothing like it.

Says Emerald Green in the link probably the only Emerald Green

Last edited:
What colour is this? I'm trying to replicate it on a 930 in-game, with the image link saying it's Emerald Green. EG is on the sheet already, but when I copied it over it was much darker and looked nothing like it.
This car is verified Emerald Green in the 930 registry, and does look darker (more pictures here). Rennbow lists five other greens for 1976, so it's worth trying those listed there (although it's for sure not Irish Green so you can cross that one off). The car you posted once had a for sale ad claiming Emerald Green, but it's not in the registry to check for sure. It could be Apple or Ascot Green, or just old and faded.

I did both Porsche colors Emerald Green and Emerald Green Metallic. They’re both accurate for the colors they represent. The color being requested is an entirely different Emerald Green and not the one that I created.

@SlowJRNalist I already have the Ultimate Premium Edition of Forza Horizon 5 preordered so I’ll be playing it on November 5th instead of the 9th on my Xbox Series X :) I cannot wait for that :D

Last edited:

Correct me if I’m wrong, But I’m pretty sure that’s Viper Green Metallic Bc it looks close/ That’s also what the porsche manufacturer website says

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great work!

I have two requests:
- Subaru Sky Blue Metallic E7F
There are several other Sky Blues in the list, but this one seems to be a bit different (although Volvo is close, it's a bit too grey). https://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?code=E7F&manuf=Subaru&rows=50

View attachment 1071549

- Koenigsegg Tang Orange Pearl
This is the colour of the new Jesko production prototype, which according to Koenigsegg is based on some of their older colors. However, the colors in the list don't quite match the way it looks in the photos. There is also a video () but that seems to be edited in a way that makes everything look yellow-ish.

View attachment 1071550

Thanks in advance!

I don't want to be annoying by asking the same over and over, but I was wondering if my requests from a few months ago will still be done. If you're already working on it or just don't have time, no problem! Just wanted to check if it maybe got lost in the chaos of this thread. Again, thanks for the great work, you all make my cars a lot more colorful!

I don't want to be annoying by asking the same over and over, but I was wondering if my requests from a few months ago will still be done. If you're already working on it or just don't have time, no problem! Just wanted to check if it maybe got lost in the chaos of this thread. Again, thanks for the great work, you all make my cars a lot more colorful!
I’ll do the Subaru one (I could’ve sworn I already did it a long time ago) shortly and someone else will do the Koenigsegg one :)

Did these 3 Chevy colors get buried as well?

Chevrolet:
Amplify Orange
Caffeine
Hypersonic Gray

Keep up the fantastic work :D

Last edited:
Did these 3 Chevy colors get buried as well?

Chevrolet:
Amplify Orange
Caffeine
Hypersonic Gray
i saw some pictures of hypersonic gray and amplify orange for the 2022 corvette i think they r now available as a option. so i too like to see these get done.

better yet this site got couple walk-around videos of the c8s in amplify orange and hypersonic gray.

Last edited:
I finally just added a lot of colors to the chart :) Enjoy :)

Chevrolet

Dark Grey Metallic
Deep Ruby Metallic

Honda

Mycenae Gold

Hyundai

Black Berry Pearl
Black Onyx Pearl
Bronze Mist Metallic
Crimson Red Pearl
Crystal Silver Metallic
Desert Bronze Metallic
Eclipse Black Pearl
Emerald Green Mica
Espresso Pearl
Golden Beige Metallic
Midnight Blue Pearl
Mystic Blue Pearl
New Dynastic Blue Mica
New Silver Metallic
Nocturne Black Pearl
Sage Green Pearl
Silk Beige Metallic
Smoky Grey Pearl
Steel Grey Metallic

Infiniti

Arctic Blue Metallic
Athens Blue Metallic
Crystal Blue Metallic
Dark Blue Pearl
Dark Currant Metallic
Desert Shadow
Diamond Graphite Metallic
Garnet Ember
Lakeshore Slate Metallic
Lapis Blue Metallic
Liquid Metal Grey Metallic
Midnight Garnet Pearl
Midnight Mocha Pearl
Mocha Pearl
Mojave Copper Pearl
Scarlet Silver Metallic
Tidewater Metallic
Umbria Twilight Metallic

Kia

Bronze Metallic
Elegant Beige Metallic
Gold Beige Metallic
Sand Beige Metallic
Stone Beige Metallic

Lincoln

Chroma Crystal Blue Pearl

Mercedes-Benz

Dark Turquoise Metallic

Subaru

Crystal Black Silica
Dark Gray Metallic
Deep Cherry Pearl
Island Blue Pearl
Lithium Red Pearl
Ocean Blue Pearl
Sky Blue Metallic
Tonico Orange Metallic

phew This should make up for my absence. I made and added these over the past few hours :)

Back