Forza Horizon 4 - Colour Creation Database (CONSTANT WORK IN PROGRESS) *READ FIRST POST*

• Thread starter Mitcho2001
  • 4,339 comments

McLaren Cerberus Pearl: Which Version Should be Added to the Spreadsheet?

• JaCor653: Base - 0.72 L, 0.71 L, 0.97 R/Highlight - 0.11 L, 1.00 R, 0.96 R (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mitcho2001: Base - 0.63 R, 0.65 L, 0.98 R/Highlight - 0.08 R, 1.00 R, 0.99 L (Two-Tone Polished)

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
has it been added to the chart yet?
You shouldn't ask about the status of your request. It makes you sound impatient and unappreciative. Like he said, @MadaraxUchiha will post here once he's made your color. If you make a request and someone does it, assume the actual thing you requested hasn't been done until you are told that it is done. Plus, why would @MadaraxUchiha do your color and then hold off on posting it here? I've done that with my own colors from time to time, but never with requested colors.

You shouldn't ask about the status of your request. It makes you sound impatient and unappreciative. Like he said, @MadaraxUchiha will post here once he's made your color. If you make a request and someone does it, assume the actual thing you requested hasn't been done until you are told that it is done. Plus, why would @MadaraxUchiha do your color and then hold off on posting it here? I've done that with my own colors from time to time, but never with requested colors.
my bad my bad i apologize for asking about the color its just that i am little impatient but from now on i will not ask if my color has been made yet and I am sorry if i came off a little disrespectful when i asked @MadaraxUchiha

McLaren (Upload)
Stealth - Wheel Color - SlowJRN version
Author's Note: I realised when I was researching that I had been looking at the wrong item when I trying to figure out what I was looking for. This is the correct name for it, not the Satin Diamond Cut that I had mentioned earlier. If one wants to add this to the chart, please edit accordingly.

Two-Tone Semi-gloss
Lowlight
0.72R, 0.03L, 0.44L
Highlight
0.67R, 0.03L, 0.29R

Attachments

• Forza Horizon 5 7_29_2022 11_49_56 AM.png
    Forza Horizon 5 7_29_2022 11_49_56 AM.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 24
I tried going onto the spreadsheet with all of the paints but it wouldn't load past Alfa Romeo, so I'm asking here, have you done Toyota Millenium Silver Metallic (Paint Code 1C0) and if so, how do I replicate it in Forza?

Last edited:
I tried going onto the spreadsheet with all of the paint codes but it wouldn't load past Alfa Romeo, so I'm asking here, have you done Toyota Millenium Silver Metallic (Paint Code 1C0) and if so, how do I replicate it in Forza?
It’s on there. Try using the spreadsheet on your computer. Sometimes it’s weird with phones.

I’ve added a new manufacturer to the chart (Dacia) along with @swordwrld999 requested Ford color of Cayman Green Metallic :)

Dacia

Beige Sable Metallic
Blue Ciel Metallic
Bleu Extreme Metallic
Bleu Ottoman Metallic
Cameleon Metallic
Gris Comete Metallic
Gris Perle Metallic
Gris Platine Metallic
Verde Cameleon Metallic
Verde Fougere Metallic

Ford

Cayman Green Metallic

That’s a good attempt at the Candy Apple Green, but something seems off. I’d like to see what @JaCor653 does with it.
I noticed that too when I was doing this color but I just passed it off as me just overthinking this. Was debating between this one and another attempt I did. I don't know, man. I just want to get better at this, you know? I'm thankful for the feedback you guys give, not just to me , but for all of us.👍

(Lowlight - Hue: 0.46L Saturation: 0.98R Brightness: 0.49L

Highlight - Hue: 0.45L Saturation: 0.99L Brightness: 0.75R)

Attachments

• f8b68cc8-35dd-4631-8b21-b8b256eaa4ef.png
    f8b68cc8-35dd-4631-8b21-b8b256eaa4ef.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 13
I noticed that too when I was doing this color but I just passed it off as me just overthinking this. Was debating between this one and another attempt I did. I don't know, man. I just want to get better at this, you know? I'm thankful for the feedback you guys give, not just to me , but for all of us.👍

Well, we are learning - I'm still not 100% confident a lot of the time when I'm doing my paints (my normal paints seem to work better than my metal flake ones) - but progress is progress. A step back sometimes means a step in the right direction.

Also, the picture you chose to use was part of the build but not the final color. This one is the final one:

9EFFEA99-0209-4F54-88AE-63B7DEF45759.jpeg

Use this image instead :)

Also, the picture you chose to use was part of the build but not the final color. This one is the final one:

View attachment 1184311

Use this image instead :)
Gotcha. Here's what I ended up with.

Ford Candy Apple Green
Material: Metal Flake
Lowlight - Hue: 0.40R Saturation: 0.99L Brightness: 0.60L

Highlight - Hue: 0.38L Saturation: 0.96R Brightness: 0.97R

Attachments

• c3e597b1-2f1c-47eb-8a6b-5585fd767a4e.png
    c3e597b1-2f1c-47eb-8a6b-5585fd767a4e.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 24
Back