Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Edition Bundles Detailed

5c3dff12-e54d-4420-930c-c7abe93e97d4.jpg

There's probably 80$ worth of Canadian monopoly money (so 50-60 USD) in extra content by going with the UE for only 30$ more than the regular edition. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Not really spending more then with standard edition get it all cheaper for less then other editions

Trying figure out why people want spend more when get everything for less expensive better on standard edition

You seem to be missing the point, you do not get all the content on the standard game. See @-Fred- 's post above.

Not really spending more then with standard edition get it all cheaper for less then other editions
You don't.
The Standard Edition is $60. The Deluxe is $80 and includes the Car Pass. Car Pass alone is $30, iirc. There's a $10 savings right there just buying the bundle.

The Ultimate Edition is $100 and includes the Car Pass, VIP, Day One car pack, & Two Expansions. The inclusion of the Car Pass ($30) & VIP ($20) already saves $10 over the standard edition. The 2 Expansion packs alone are basically free.

Here in Belgium the standard edition cost 65 euro. The UE is 100 euro, so its much cheaper to get UE if you want everything.

Me thinks standard edition always been better then other 2 & obviously no one will agree with what I say but for me standard edition always been better while other 2 entice you spend more which is a rip off too me when can get everything cheaper on standard edition that's all im going say too that peace out.

...what have I just read?

It's a bit like going to a BMW dealership, buying a 320i, and then saying that you just got a wicked good deal on an M3. You are most definitely not getting everything in the latter in the former for less money.

I can't tell if he doesn't care for the extra content, or if he just buys the extra content later when it's on sale and thinks its a better deal.

Me thinks standard edition always been better then other 2 & obviously no one will agree with what I say but for me standard edition always been better

See, if your post just ended here, that'd be a valid point (for others: basically saying standard edition has always been better for *them*)

...but this:
while other 2 entice you spend more which is a rip off too me when can get everything cheaper on standard edition that's all im going say too that peace out.
Loses it again. Yes, the standard edition, but no, it's cheaper because you don't get everything.

...what have I just read?

It's a bit like going to a BMW dealership, buying a 320i, and then saying that you just got a wicked good deal on an M3. You are most definitely not getting everything in the latter in the former for less money.
I saved so much money on my Challenger Hellcat by buying a 14 year old PT Cruiser.

Wouldn't shock me, with the Isle Of Man Impreza Time Attack car as the hero car. 👍

You mean the one with Gran Turismo branding all over it? :P

Though Assetto Corsa had a nice little joke about that, I doubt Forza would do the same.

I'm trying really hard here, but I don't understand what you're saying and how you're doing math.

The only way I can make sense of it is if he's talking about buying the standard version at launch than getting the other stuff when they offer them up at a big discount. Of course than you're looking at waiting at least a year since they don't do the big discounts until they start the buildup for the next game. Them throwing the Expansion Pass into the Ultimate Edition may make doing even that pointless though.

The only way I can make sense of it is if he's talking about buying the standard version at launch than getting the other stuff when they offer them up at a big discount. Of course than you're looking at waiting at least a year since they don't do the big discounts until they start the buildup for the next game. Them throwing the Expansion Pass into the Ultimate Edition may make doing even that pointless though.

And even then, some stuff might not be available anymore by that point.

That's what I was thinking. But I'm also wondering about an "out of the blue" expansion like the Hot Wheels expansion. How about a James Bond expansion? Not just the cars, but an actual adventure you have to solve. That could be pretty cool.

Looking at that leaked DB5, I wouldn't be surprised if they're releasing a spy-themed expansion. Aren't most of the Bond cars are in the game already?

Me thinks standard edition always been better then other 2 & obviously no one will agree with what I say but for me standard edition always been better while other 2 entice you spend more which is a rip off too me when can get everything cheaper on standard edition that's all im going say too that peace out.

English is not my first language, so I might not get this quote. You say that everything is cheaper on the standard edition, but its not. The standard doesn't include all the extras the UE does. It's separate and has additional costs.

And from your statement if you think its a rip off to buy the UE rather than buying the standard edition and buying all those add-ons separately....I might need advanced English classes.

Also I'm getting that UE. FH3 UE was amazing, but as I said, let's hope the VIP bonus works from day one, unlike last time.

Back