Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Edition Bundles Detailed

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Not really spending more then with standard edition get it all cheaper for less then other editions

2. Northstar

Northstar Premium

It still winds up being the same amount (42 total cars) but I like the weekly thing better as it’s easier to focus on a couple cars a week instead of 7 at once every month.

VXR and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  3. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

[​IMG]

There's probably 80$ worth of Canadian monopoly money (so 50-60 USD) in extra content by going with the UE for only 30$ more than the regular edition. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Imari, VXR and ykiki like this.
  4. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Trying figure out why people want spend more when get everything for less expensive better on standard edition

5. ImaRobot

ImaRobot

Trying to figure out what math you used.

I mean, constantly repeating it doesn't make it any more true.

PaulGrey, Imari, Stang616 and 4 others like this.
  6. buickgnx88

buickgnx88 Premium

What numbers are you using to come to that conclusion?

7. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

You seem to be missing the point, you do not get all the content on the standard game. See @-Fred- 's post above.

8. turk1993

turk1993

This is not true, we told you on the other thread that UI has a better value.

9. McLaren

McLaren Premium

You don't.
    The Standard Edition is $60. The Deluxe is $80 and includes the Car Pass. Car Pass alone is $30, iirc. There's a $10 savings right there just buying the bundle.

The Ultimate Edition is $100 and includes the Car Pass, VIP, Day One car pack, & Two Expansions. The inclusion of the Car Pass ($30) & VIP ($20) already saves $10 over the standard edition. The 2 Expansion packs alone are basically free.

10. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Standard edition less then £50 here better then other 2 & get everything less then £30 with it

11. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

I'm trying really hard here, but I don't understand what you're saying and how you're doing math.

Imari, VXR, Cloudy and 3 others like this.
  12. McLaren

McLaren Premium

You're going to be able to buy the Standard Edition & buy all the extras for even less than the bundles save you?

Me thinks you're lying or don't understand what you're getting.

Cloudy, ykiki and turk1993 like this.
  13. turk1993

turk1993

Here in Belgium the standard edition cost 65 euro. The UE is 100 euro, so its much cheaper to get UE if you want everything.

14. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Me thinks standard edition always been better then other 2 & obviously no one will agree with what I say but for me standard edition always been better while other 2 entice you spend more which is a rip off too me when can get everything cheaper on standard edition that's all im going say too that peace out.

15. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

[​IMG]

There's a visual display of what each edition contains above, there is no way you seriously believe the standard edition comes with everything. :lol:

Imari, VXR, Cloudy and 1 other person like this.
  16. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Peace out.

17. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

...what have I just read?

It's a bit like going to a BMW dealership, buying a 320i, and then saying that you just got a wicked good deal on an M3. You are most definitely not getting everything in the latter in the former for less money.

VXR, dirtyduckuk76, Cloudy and 6 others like this.
  18. buickgnx88

buickgnx88 Premium

I can't tell if he doesn't care for the extra content, or if he just buys the extra content later when it's on sale and thinks its a better deal.

19. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester

See, if your post just ended here, that'd be a valid point (for others: basically saying standard edition has always been better for *them*)

...but this:
    Loses it again. Yes, the standard edition, but no, it's cheaper because you don't get everything.

20. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

I saved so much money on my Challenger Hellcat by buying a 14 year old PT Cruiser.

PaulGrey, Imari, Maxrevv and 5 others like this.
  21. turk1993

turk1993

[​IMG]

Imari, GTnForza4ever, Cloudy and 2 others like this.
  22. prousonhairy

prousonhairy

I’ll proabbly end up getting UE again. The two expansions in FH3 were pretty great. Since the location is Britain, I think they need to not drop the ball on this opportunity for an expansion....Isle of Man anyone? :cheers:

turk1993, Cloudy, ykiki and 1 other person like this.
  23. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

Wouldn't shock me, with the Isle Of Man Impreza Time Attack car as the hero car. :tup:

Cloudy, ykiki, FT-1 and 1 other person like this.
  24. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

You mean the one with Gran Turismo branding all over it? :p

Though Assetto Corsa had a nice little joke about that, I doubt Forza would do the same.

25. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

I completely forgot about that. :lol:
    Just duct tape a bunch of XBOX stuff on it and you'll be good to go. :tup:

ykiki likes this.
  26. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy

That's what I was thinking. But I'm also wondering about an "out of the blue" expansion like the Hot Wheels expansion. How about a James Bond expansion? Not just the cars, but an actual adventure you have to solve. That could be pretty cool.

VXR, Cloudy, ykiki and 1 other person like this.
  27. Northstar

Northstar Premium

The only way I can make sense of it is if he's talking about buying the standard version at launch than getting the other stuff when they offer them up at a big discount. Of course than you're looking at waiting at least a year since they don't do the big discounts until they start the buildup for the next game. Them throwing the Expansion Pass into the Ultimate Edition may make doing even that pointless though.

28. limepie

limepie

Hey man, Microsoft has a direct reply to the Gran Turismo STi!

[​IMG]

....just as soon as Toyota gets back in the Forza Series.....

VXR and JeepXJFreak like this.
  29. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

And even then, some stuff might not be available anymore by that point.

ykiki likes this.
  30. Maxrevv

Maxrevv

Looking at that leaked DB5, I wouldn't be surprised if they're releasing a spy-themed expansion. Aren't most of the Bond cars are in the game already?

English is not my first language, so I might not get this quote. You say that everything is cheaper on the standard edition, but its not. The standard doesn't include all the extras the UE does. It's separate and has additional costs.

And from your statement if you think its a rip off to buy the UE rather than buying the standard edition and buying all those add-ons separately....I might need advanced English classes.

Also I'm getting that UE. FH3 UE was amazing, but as I said, let's hope the VIP bonus works from day one, unlike last time.

torque99 likes this.