Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
It failed twice on the big file... hopefully third time's the charm.

Clipboard01.jpg

I was watching some videos of fh4, and noticed you can install the drift suspension in the demo. I loaded it up again hit the skid plate. And went in a circle for a hour on the pad, didn't even plug my wheel in yet! This is a game changer

I'm surprised he isn't spamming the addition of the Toyota Landcruiser and its ilk; they're everywhere!

Well, there is a Land Cruiser in the game. A jacked up Land Cruiser built for war and the Arctic, but a Land Cruiser none the less.

After leaving my PC running overnight for 3 days the download appears to have restarted.
And it was almost at 50% when I went to bed last night.

I always wanted this one rather than the Evolution model in the games,one of my fave cars road and rally in a certain other series.
Me too. One of my all time favorite cars from the Group B era, as well Retro era. :) Like the Lancia Stratos Group 4, there should be a seperate model to the road-going version as well. Heck, even the regular Audi Sport Quattro and Lancia Delta S4 have one. :D

Me too. One of my all time favorite cars from the Group B era, as well Retro era. :) Like the Lancia Stratos Group 4, there should be a seperate model to the road-going version as well. Heck, even the regular Audi Sport Quattro and Lancia Delta S4 have one. :D
We can only hope.

Today’s patch brought some new cars into the game:

- TRI_TR3_62

- POR_911GT3RS_18

- POR_356ACoupe_59

- POR_186_959_86 (Yep, the Rallye car)

- NIS_SentraNismo_18

- MAZ_RX7SpiritR_02

- KOE_AgeraRS_17

- HON_CivicGRC_H4_16

- HON_CivicTypeR_18

- HOL_CommodoreVK_85

- GTA_Spano_16

- FER_812Superfast_18

- CHE_ColoradoZR2_17

- CHE_BelAir_57

- PAG_ZondaR_HE_10

- PAG_ZondaR_10

- FER_F151_11

- FER_355Berlinetta_94

- DOD_ChargerRT_69

- WM_LykanHyperSport_16

- TAT_Fortuna_18

Last edited:
That's spiced things up quite a bit. The GRC Civic has been lurking in Forza files for quite a while, but it would be ideal for it to make its debut in FH4 alongside the Fiesta!

What is that list? Cars that were patched in for the launch last minute, or game files which might not mean anything for the time being? Some of those cars were already on the official list, so what are we looking at here?

What is that list? Cars that were patched in for the launch last minute, or game files which might not mean anything for the time being? Some of those cars were already on the official list, so what are we looking at here?
Could be forzathon cars, future dlc or a “surprise” for launch day.

Back