Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
I also have had some bad luck as for when I can play. It was going to be at 1pm after work but my mom got ill and ended up in hospital. She is ok now but i now have to go to the hospital after work.

I also have had some bad luck as for when I can play. It was going to be at 1pm after work but my mom got ill and ended up in hospital. She is ok now but i now have to go to the hospital after work.
Hope your mom is out of the hospital soon, the same happened to mine a couple of weeks back but she's a lot better now.

Generally speaking, I guess this thread will remain open until Tuesday, right?

The Forza Horizon 4: Hospital Soundtrack album will be coming out on Hospital Records on 26th October!

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/forza-horizon-4-hospital-soundtrack/1437008246

Metrik.jpg
UPDATE: It is now available to pre-order on the Hospital Records Shop! Metrik's song "Dawnbreaker" is the first song from the album to be released.

Link: https://www.hospitalrecords.com/sho...re-502477&lf=913f6ca0880370729fc5f561329920e0

I was wondering how to get the Ferrari 812 Superfast but it seems things aren't as on this poster I posted a few days ago. Now during Summer season in-game we can buy the 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS from the Forzathon shop (150 points). According to the poster it was supposed to be the Ferrari, and the Porsche next week during fall. I did see YouTubers who had early access with the Superfast though, so maybe during their preview access it was the Ferrari?

Or else Playground swapped the cars from those weeks around. Either way the inevitable question... :) can you already get the Superfast now?

My copy arrived early this morning. Going through the tutorial again for now. Wanted to buy the VIP pass but it seems its unavailable until release day. Shame because im missing out on a lot of double earnings the more i play before tuesday.

Also whats this Mixer/Wheelspin farm method? Could someone explain it please?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many Influence Points (obtained from Mixer) equals to how many Wheelspins?

I read somewhere that someone had gotten 130 wheelspins from 1.8 million influence. That corresponds to 13846 points per Wheelspin, which you will get by watching a stream for 2,3 hours (6000 points per hour).

Do you also get super wheelspins from Mixer?

How many days did it take you to unlock that many wheel spins.
I farmed 1,6 mil influence points... about 265h... or 11days. I used my old lap top for the job. You can still farm influence from the streams(even if you are already in Horizon Roster) so if you want, you can still get those extra points.

Does anyone know how many Influence Points (obtained from Mixer) equals to how many Wheelspins?
Like I said before 1,6 mil got me 120 wheelspins(there are also wheelspins from Mixer portion, not only overall level spins). There is a catch however. Once you reach lv20 on Mixer the influence rise up for each level. You can still level beyond lv20 but now I need 50.000 points to level up the Mixer portion. The overall level also increase constantly but it is about 14-15k till you reach lv200. After that I don't know how much you will need for additional levels.

Do you also get super wheelspins from Mixer?
Yes ,I got 3 super spins from Mixer too.

@th3o, the only way would be to contact xbox customer support asap and request a refund, then purchase the UE! ;)

i thought of that but i bought the game from a gaming site and got a redeem code. not sure it will be accepted by ms support as their own
and btw, how big is the game? i am at over 75gb, still downloading. thought it's around 65
edit: ah, okay, just finished :)

Last edited:
How many days did it take you to unlock that many wheel spins.

The game throws wheelspins at you without you even realizing it. :) When I came out of the prologue I had 60 wheelspins ready as well. I also farmed Mixer a bit with an old iPad the last week and instantly reached level 18 but those spins are not all from Mixer. Every level-up you get something like a wheelspin, a super wheelspin, a chat phrase, a T-shirt or just some cash.

The most fun in regards to wheelspins is buying those houses that give 10 super spins. :) I already bought every house in the game apart from the 2 castles. Saving up for that now, apart from upgrading 2 cars so far, all money I earn is saved for housing first. At the rate I am gaining cars from the initial DLC and now the spins I can't possibly keep up trying the cars out. So far I got 133 cars of which 9 are FE cars (3 FE cars from VIP, 2 FE cars from regular spins, 5 from super spins).

I'm even using all my Forzathon Points to get super wheelspins at the moment. :) (but keeping 150 at hand just in case I don't get that Porsche from a spin before the summer week runs out).
(already got the Bentley FE that is on the FP shop from a spin as well)

So I have to plan around for a bit I had a stark reality check; Is there no way to make a private online session like in older FH games?

So I have to plan around for a bit I had a stark reality check; Is there no way to make a private online session like in older FH games?
Just checked and you can make an private Adventure session. You can choose season, Car Class and car restrictions. although I think that’s for race events only. Don’t think you can create a private free roam session at all.

Back