Forza Horizon 4 is the Fastest-Selling Game in the Franchise (in the UK)

Not supricing. The best Forza game since fm4.
I just Love the game endless fun. The upgrades is Also better than it ever has been in history of Forza you can build so many 1300-1500 hp cars its just insane. And that is still with the stock Engine. Ferrari f12 tdf has changed a lot since fh3 and fm7 it has going from 1200 hp to 1500 hp thats just insane so now it can compete with the 1500 hp aventador. And not Only that you van reduce the weight even more as well.

“In the UK”

Not really surprising to be honest. :P

Just wait until they add the NASCAR and monster truck expansions and watch those US numbers shoot up. :P

In seriousness, however, I suspect this game is doing rather well in other territories as well judging by its enjoying a greatly increased number of players over its predecessor.

Nyaah.png

Last edited:
We should also keep in mind that FH4 is included in the Xbox Game Pass.
Still, the VIP players were around 400,000 and at 100 $ the ultimate version, doing the math is easy.

Interesting - the official launch day for both games doesn't have quite the spike I'd expect. Like, the incline clearly accelerates after launch, but I'd expect a line going almost straight up for that first day, then resuming a gradual climb.

Maybe not as many people obsessed with playing new games on day one as I thought.

Latest Posts

Back