Forza Horizon 4 loading stuck

• Thread starter EmiN1711
  • 4 comments
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I get infinity loading when i press continue on start menu. Previously i choose gtr to ride and than it started loading a lot. I turned off game with task manager and now everytime i want to play its loading a lot. Anyone have fix?

P. S. This is how it looks like:

Last edited:
You can still try those solutions.
Try with a different account... just to se it's something related to your save file.
You can delete your save file and try synchronize it from the cloud. Just make sure your connection is good enough and don't cancel it. Wait before it finish! It may take a while.
Try running the game trough different device... there's an app if I'm not mistaken. If it work just buy a car, save a tune.. Than retry.
If it still don't work contact the support by ticket. They will reply, just be patient. They don't reply during weekend. But they did replied to me last week after 30-ish hours.

You can still try those solutions.
Try with a different account... just to se it's something related to your save file.
You can delete your save file and try synchronize it from the cloud. Just make sure your connection is good enough and don't cancel it. Wait before it finish! It may take a while.
Try running the game trough different device... there's an app if I'm not mistaken. If it work just buy a car, save a tune.. Than retry.
If it still don't work contact the support by ticket. They will reply, just be patient. They don't reply during weekend. But they did replied to me last week after 30-ish hours.
Thanks for reply man, i will try it. I reinstalled it to see if that helps and if not i will try that. Thanks man

Back