Forza Horizon 4 Officially Goes Gold, Demo Now Available

I skipped the FH3 demo, and even though I do have the FH4 demo downloading right now I might end up cancelling it as at 28GB it is going to take 2 days for me to download it. Will see how far it can get if I leave it to download over night.

Downloading at 4.5Mb/s right now, which is really good for my internet. Much better then the 0.35Mb/s my provider was giving me last night.

And here we go, Xbox One X in Belgium. :)

B0529830-2BC4-42B5-B8BD-1E75EF462A56.jpeg

OMG.. I'm watching the demo live stream an the demo will not stop just at the firs two races. The stun Chiron event is also there. If you really want to spoil yourself take a peek
. ;)

Last edited:
I found it very very low on the list, below those bootleg mobile racing games.
Thanks, I finally got it and it's downloading, will probably take about 24 hours. Typing in "Horizon 4" would only bring up the three versions of the full game. I had to type in "Forza Horizon 4 Demo" before it would show it to me.

anyone on PC test it out yet? how's the stability and performance? I'd rather not be burned again with FM7....

anyone on PC test it out yet? how's the stability and performance?
It runs butter smooth on my rig with everything on ultra 1080p 60fps 8xmsaa fxaa everything ultra or beyond 60fps lock everywhere and max 75% gpu usage with avg 54%( my specs: i7 7700k, GTX1080, 16gb ddr4 2666mhz and m2 2200gb/sec ssd)

Don't say that too loud, the GT:Sport horde will come and argue. :lol:

I think I read somewhere that the base Xbox will only render 1080p @30FPS... Might be time to invest in a new console.

Do it. The One X is bae. So quiet. So high-performing. :lol:

The One X really is quiet. My PS4 Pro always sounds angry in comparison!

The One X really is quiet. My PS4 Pro always sounds angry in comparison!
My first PS4 Pro was very quiet but it failed the replacement sounds like a hovercraft after 10 mins! One X is whisper quiet, never heard it stressed.

Well, i'm really excited to try the Demo!
yjyqV5U.jpg

It should be ready in some minutes... I will give later my first impressions of the performance and stability of the game with the i7 4790 and the GTX 1060 3GB. I really hope that it runs better than FH3.

Well, i'm really excited to try the Demo!
yjyqV5U.jpg

It should be ready in some minutes... I will give later my first impressions of the performance and stability of the game with the i7 4790 and the GTX 1060 3GB. I really hope that it runs better than FH3.

I have a 1050ti and a 7th gen i5, do tell how the performance is when you can

Holy crap this game is amazing. Even though it’s only the opening, I’m having loads of fun with the demo. Definite GOTY contender

0CD11CD2-23C0-4ED4-8321-F0446D862E41.png

Who else here is happy that the demo remembers your painstakingly set* graphics settings when you restart the demo? It's the little things...

(*shove everything up to maximum)

[EDIT] The water is good. I'm not saying it's Spider-Man® good but...

... Ah, heck, let's go for it. Bring it on.

Last edited:
Demo is taking ages to download, have to wait till tomorrow night to play it because of work. :indiff:

I know its late but I downloading the demo I'll leave my first impressions later on After playing the demo I pretty impressed with some stuff with the Focus body kit, offroad is fun and give me a smile after playing it. Can't wait for the full release

Last edited:
Back