Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Dancing in The Spring Light

Enough with the S2 events already...
The MR championship was beatable with the help of the Zonda FE edition and a toy Lego F40 I had knocking around but the French event which involved crawling around corners in souped up Boatgattis... I would like to repeat this experience precisely "never" times.

Hopefully FH5's improved tyre physics and handling will make S2 events a lot funner the next time around.

Last edited:
The MR championship was beatable with the help of the Zonda FE edition and a toy Lego F40 I had knocking around but the French event which involved crawling around corners in souped up Boatgattis... I would like to repeat this experience precisely "never" times.

Hopefully FH5's improved tyre physics and handling will make S2 events a lot funner the next time around.
The French S2 thingie is fairly easy to complete; Avoid the Divo/Chiron/Veyron, instead get the EB110 with race tires/suspension/brakes and max weight reduction, putting you at somewhere around S2 920 PI points and also meaning your opponents won't have upgraded cars. You'll lose out on the straights obviously, but the EB110 actually can take corners, which is where you make up most of the time.

the MR championship can be won easily with the Mosler MT900S or the Koenigsegg CCGT if you have either of those.

The French S2 thingie is fairly easy to complete; Avoid the Divo/Chiron/Veyron, instead get the EB110 with race tires/suspension/brakes and max weight reduction, putting you at somewhere around S2 920 PI points and also meaning your opponents won't have upgraded cars. You'll lose out on the straights obviously, but the EB110 actually can take corners, which is where you make up most of the time.

the MR championship can be won easily with the Mosler MT900S or the Koenigsegg CCGT if you have either of those.
Thanks for the advice but I already won the championships the hard way after a few restarts. They were a lot easier once I switched traction control on. I did buy an EB110 after the race but will probably never get an opportunity to use it. At least I know what to look out for in the next game though.

Last edited:

I use a W16-swapped EB110 for most speed traps, but it is unfortunately X999 and I can't be bothered changing it. I won the series in a 205FE, and the car at the front most of the time was the 207 S2000.

MR was a pain in the arse, but the LEGO Senna made it far easier.

Back