Yes, I can beat the AI on regular basis, but it's the other human players who can't keep up.Trial was tough but sense of satisfaction on completion was great. Managed to 1st every race in a VW Class 5.
1) Max tune to B 700 - popular seasonal tunes all work well
2) 1st race - keep up momentum at start (avoid clashes if you can) and keep straight over the big jump (turn hard right through the trees will work fine after the jump). Then flat out on most corners with a touch of handbrake as required. Watch the tight bends in between the rail yard and at the houses section and at the corners at the end when I’d lift off a bit
3) Second race - it’s all about keeping up momentum and not scrubbing too much speed. Learn to brake on the tighter corners here as it’ll save you speed in the long run. Hardest corner to master is the big left hander after the big drop off. I could only manage 3rd until I mastered this corner as the avatars are very quick
4) Third race - carve right on a tight line at the starting corners and try and get ahead and then you should be able to stay ahead of you keep tight and don’t hit any barriers. Don’t go over the jump at the end, it’s faster not to
5) Despite good racing you’re reliant as always on reasonable teammate performance ... anyone in a tuned VW Class 5 bug should manage an easy 3rd if you don’t miss gates or crash
More hard trials like this ... it’s more fun when you master a track!
Yes, I can beat the AI on regular basis, but it's the other human players who can't keep up.
I don't know if you have the Welcome pack, but the T100 Baja WP in S1 can easily reach 82mph. I did it with the Quadra in S1. It's a challenge I won't deny it.Wood Friday and Scrambled Megs were good though but the weekly challenge and the Speed Zone were just ugh, I still haven't completed the Speed Zone yet and can't seem to find a car that will hit 82 MPH average on that one.
This has NOT been a fun week.
I don't know if it's just me doing too much Forza but absolutely hated this spring season.
Have not been able to complete The Trial - Easter Buggies with other players at all (they all rage quit Race 1) and I absolutely hated
Koenigsegg Hunt, whoever decided on that and putting Night Races and Wet Weather....
Wood Friday and Scrambled Megs were good though but the weekly challenge and the Speed Zone were just ugh, I still haven't completed the Speed Zone yet and can't seem to find a car that will hit 82 MPH average on that one.
I am not sure if I'll do the next season, think I need to take a break from racing games for awhile, racing against the Drivatar's and their tactics has grown weary, I'll have a think about it over the weekend once I see what this week's season update reveals for coming week's events.
I don't know if you have the Welcome pack, but the T100 Baja WP in S1 can easily reach 82mph. I did it with the Quadra in S1. It's a challenge I won't deny it.
I actually had more problems with the jump because the same Quadra is just terrible for jumping.
Now, for the Egg Hunt I tried every single Koenigsegg and my best results were with the CCGT(exlusive), the CC8S(dlc) and the Jesko(exlusive). The One was the best of Showroom ones but way more difficult to handle.
Just don't do what I did and almost forget to do the Super 7, as the Rossion car is hard to get.
You have a very valid point about learning the track and I agree with you. One learns to race only by racing.If only some players learned that sitting in last place actually drags down the team...
But in all fairness, you can't learn the track if you don't play it. So when I play, I let them have their attempt, but will leave if the 0-2 score is inevitable.