Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Enjoying a Spring Break

What’s the orange car on the cover? I’m not particularly knowledgeable in the topic but I think it’s a 2nd or 3rd gen Corolla, I’m really not sure though.

Got my hopes up with the Corolla, I missed it when it was available.

Might fire it up for the Pulsar since I missed it too, but I'm finding it hard to get excited for another race against the AI.

Spring break, huh.

More like Spring chores. Still waiting for a car unlock patch but I'm very doubtful. Don't get me wrong though, I love playing this game but the Festival Chorelist is boring.

Had some "funny" racing this afternoon. Tried the Trial with the Emory. Turned out it wasn't the best choice. I missed one check point ended last with two others in a stock Zagato. Was about too quit when the guy in first started spamming "Nice driving" like a madman. So I stayed for the second race where we performed even worse. And the spamming returned. The kid was so mad that he felt the need to insult me via PM too. Didn't report him because it was still funny for me. But really? Why risking a ban for a race? First time experience. Also selected "Racing is fun" in the chat option. Just in case.

Back