Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Hitting The Winter Pause Button

So no Lexus IS-F? I feel like they put the Impala as a prize by mistake. It even says "New exclusive car" instead of "Hard to find car"

Boy oh boy, that Moorhead Wind Farm speed trap was infuriating. Slick road and AI traffic made it frustrating, but one of the XX Ferraris maxed out with 4WD finally got it done.

Boy oh boy, that Moorhead Wind Farm speed trap was infuriating. Slick road and AI traffic made it frustrating, but one of the XX Ferraris maxed out with 4WD finally got it done.

Don't get me started.....If it wasnt for the Huracan Performante being a season completion prize I'd be putting FH4 aside for a week til the weather warmed up a bit..Any tips for the speed trap?

Don't get me started.....If it wasnt for the Huracan Performante being a season completion prize I'd be putting FH4 aside for a week til the weather warmed up a bit..Any tips for the speed trap?
I've got my trusty X999 Mosler with rally suspension and tires :D It does snow, off-road speed zones, danger signs...147 782 847

Just use the Koeniggseg Agera RS or the Rimac. Those two cars will do any speed trap/speed zone challenge stock, without much hassle. During winter, rally suspension and tires do the trick if the road is too slick. The Agera RS is good for speed traps due to its insane max speed and the Rimac is the best for speed zones thanks to its acceleration.

I've got my trusty X999 Mosler with rally suspension and tires :D It does snow, off-road speed zones, danger signs...147 782 847

Thankyou. I gave that a try and its a good tune but I still fell short. Its not the tune or car its the nut behind the wheel dropping the ball.. Its even more frustrating because my Mosler really is a jack of all trades for speed traps and danger signs. So to struggle so much with it doing this just did my head in. Ended up trying the Rimac and getting it third try in using that. All up I would've tried 30-40 times.

Back