Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Holden Out For Summer Fun

This car is really sexy
holden.jpg

So theoretically they've added 11 new cars judging by the photo count. I am really curious to see them all.

Do the welcome pack cars count seperately from their originals??
Yes. With Owen's P1, the total car photo challenge was 700. Now with the eight welcome back cars and the three Holdens from Series 25, we're up to 711 cars.

I still keep hoping that one day Gran Turismo will bring back some Aussie cars from Ford and Holden. Also Supercars. You Forza players I think are lucky to have some Aussie icons. Have fun!

is that real-life photo or from the game?
It says "Forza Horizon 4" in the corner, and that's not a road sign that would appear in the real world.

I still keep hoping that one day Gran Turismo will bring back some Aussie cars from Ford and Holden. Also Supercars. You Forza players I think are lucky to have some Aussie icons. Have fun!
After all, Forza Horizon 3 gave Australia and its car industry some much-needed appreciation! The Forza franchise has the most Aussie cars in any racing game franchise!

Here's hoping there's going to be an "Unlock all cars for buying in the autoshow" patch like Forza Motorsport 7 did for all locked cars except the Legendary rating Forza edition cars 'cause this game has a lot of locked cars that stories/level advancement/wheelspins won't let the players have.

Quick edit: Credits neither and the auction house is full of those people who sell their cars overpriced. An example would be Toyotas sold for 16 millions+ when I looked 'em up.

Last edited:
Here's hoping there's going to be an "Unlock all cars for buying in the autoshow" patch like Forza Motorsport 7 did for all locked cars except the Legendary rating Forza edition cars 'cause this game has a lot of locked cars that stories/level advancement/wheelspins won't let the players have.

Quick edit: Credits neither and the auction house is full of those people who sell their cars overpriced. An example would be Toyotas sold for 16 millions+ when I looked 'em up.

Supply and demand, unfortunately. It's part of the game. Newly released unique cars will always sell expensive at the auction house because people want them. There are alternatives though. You can either make sure you don't miss them when released (if you have the time to go through the events), or just grind for some credits. My suggestion is to always do Forzathon Live to rack up some points. Own the house by the lake to double them. Once you got a few thousands, buy the cars over the Forzathon shop. These are mostly rare cars that fetch up a good prize at the Auction house. You will be tens of millions of credits rich in no time. You will be able to buy any car of the Auction house that you might've missed. Making a long track and racing unbeatable drivatars also will help you a lot, as you will be getting above 100,000 per race depending on the number of laps.

If anything, this game is the most forgiving when it comes to getting exclusive cars.

Supply and demand, unfortunately. It's part of the game. Newly released unique cars will always sell expensive at the auction house because people want them. There are alternatives though. You can either make sure you don't miss them when released (if you have the time to go through the events), or just grind for some credits. My suggestion is to always do Forzathon Live to rack up some points. Own the house by the lake to double them. Once you got a few thousands, buy the cars over the Forzathon shop. These are mostly rare cars that fetch up a good prize at the Auction house. You will be tens of millions of credits rich in no time. You will be able to buy any car of the Auction house that you might've missed. Making a long track and racing unbeatable drivatars also will help you a lot, as you will be getting above 100,000 per race depending on the number of laps.

If anything, this game is the most forgiving when it comes to getting exclusive cars.

I'm gonna go look up some easy credits gain videos then. Thanks! (I'll avoid the max credits ones as these are not legit.)

Back