Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Holden Out For Summer Fun

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Jul 30, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I got my Holden.
    [​IMG]
    2011 HSV GTS

And here's my photo challenge shot.
    [​IMG]
    1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta

3. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

This car is really sexy
    holden.jpg

So theoretically they've added 11 new cars judging by the photo count. I am really curious to see them all.

4. RazorSharkz

RazorSharkz

Do the welcome pack cars count seperately from their originals??

5. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

Yes. With Owen's P1, the total car photo challenge was 700. Now with the eight welcome back cars and the three Holdens from Series 25, we're up to 711 cars.

byoung likes this.
  6. danimac

danimac

I still keep hoping that one day Gran Turismo will bring back some Aussie cars from Ford and Holden. Also Supercars. You Forza players I think are lucky to have some Aussie icons. Have fun!

CaptainTNT and RSB like this.
  7. ivann

ivann

is that real-life photo or from the game?

8. Famine

Famine Administrator

It says "Forza Horizon 4" in the corner, and that's not a road sign that would appear in the real world.

9. Apple Slipper

Apple Slipper

After all, Forza Horizon 3 gave Australia and its car industry some much-needed appreciation! The Forza franchise has the most Aussie cars in any racing game franchise!

10. AlbertaGamer

AlbertaGamer

Here's hoping there's going to be an "Unlock all cars for buying in the autoshow" patch like Forza Motorsport 7 did for all locked cars except the Legendary rating Forza edition cars 'cause this game has a lot of locked cars that stories/level advancement/wheelspins won't let the players have.

Quick edit: Credits neither and the auction house is full of those people who sell their cars overpriced. An example would be Toyotas sold for 16 millions+ when I looked 'em up.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    CaptainTNT likes this.
  11. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

Supply and demand, unfortunately. It's part of the game. Newly released unique cars will always sell expensive at the auction house because people want them. There are alternatives though. You can either make sure you don't miss them when released (if you have the time to go through the events), or just grind for some credits. My suggestion is to always do Forzathon Live to rack up some points. Own the house by the lake to double them. Once you got a few thousands, buy the cars over the Forzathon shop. These are mostly rare cars that fetch up a good prize at the Auction house. You will be tens of millions of credits rich in no time. You will be able to buy any car of the Auction house that you might've missed. Making a long track and racing unbeatable drivatars also will help you a lot, as you will be getting above 100,000 per race depending on the number of laps.

If anything, this game is the most forgiving when it comes to getting exclusive cars.

AlbertaGamer, palqo and Apple Slipper like this.
  12. CaptainTNT

CaptainTNT

Here is my Holden GTS Commodore. I also did its paint job in blue with yellow stripes, gold mirrors & gold/chrome wheels. Holden GTS Forza 1.png Holden GTS Forza 2.png Holden GTS Forza 3.png Holden GTS Forza 4.png Holden GTS Forza 5.png

13. ivann

ivann

CaptainTNT likes this.
  14. AlbertaGamer

AlbertaGamer

I'm gonna go look up some easy credits gain videos then. Thanks! (I'll avoid the max credits ones as these are not legit.)

15. rom30s

rom30s

16. CaptainTNT

CaptainTNT

I took my screenshots while flying the drone.

17. VXR

VXR

The GTS looks so good in this game. Especially with the yellow wheels emphasising their nuclear hazard warning design.

rsz_save_1198-01.png