Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Light of The Spring Pulsar

The pulsar is so good! But it's the little Peugeot the one I'm in love with. It's so light and nimble! And I really like that shaky carburated engine sound.
Pulsar.jpg

Pulsar looks nice with fat tires and small wheels. Added that very 80's-90's JDM graphic on the side.
205GTi.jpg

The 205 looks gorgeous with the stock steelies un size up with a bit of track width added. Gave it the GTi's color scheme.

The Pulsar was actually only in GT1 and 2.
No? It was also in GT4 but as a used car like in GT2. :) And I forgot about GT1 hehe. :P

Edit: Oh my gosh you're right! It isn't there at all. But I'm pretty sure it was but there's no screenshots of it there. Weird they'd dropped it afterwards.

No? It was also in GT4 but as a used car like in GT2. :) And I forgot about GT1 hehe. :P

Edit: Oh my gosh you're right! It isn't there at all. But I'm pretty sure it was but there's no screenshots of it there. Weird they'd dropped it afterwards.

You might be thinking about the Nissan Primera that was in GT4. The GTI-R I don't ever recall seeing it in GT4 but definatley played with it in GT2.
097.jpg

Another car with bad sound. Good job forza

If you're talking about the Pulsar, you can swap the engine for the updated SR20DET from the Silvia S15. It's one the old sounds, but it is much better, in my opinion and it is technically the same engine.

The thought of swapping a GTi-R SR20 for an inferior version is kinda amusing to me. I know that these things don't matter in a video game but still.

...I know that these things don't matter in a video game but still.

Tell this to literally everyone when they V12/Turbo/AWD swap everything that the game lets them (Specially muscle cars. The heresy!!). God, that is obnoxious as heck. Doesn't help that the engine sounds like nails to a chalkboard.

^ As TokoTurismo said, if you played GT1 and/or GT2, you'll want to get this mofo in your garage regardless of challenges. Mind you, I had a revelation the other week. Realised that you could get 50% completion without ever touching The Trial or Playground Games multiplayer BS. Woohoo!!!

^ As TokoTurismo said, if you played GT1 and/or GT2, you'll want to get this mofo in your garage regardless of challenges. Mind you, I had a revelation the other week. Realised that you could get 50% completion without ever touching The Trial or Playground Games multiplayer BS. Woohoo!!!

Yeah I’ve never touched the multiplayer stuff and getting 50% hasn’t been an issue. Thankfully.

You can put the RB26 and VR38 into the GTiR. It has seven engine swap options lol.

I have a stock engine, tuned to A class.
But I couldn't resist the devil's temptation to put the VR38 on the Pulsar.
An ugly Forza spoiler is probably a must because we can't get much tire width front and rear, but the VR38 Pulsar is a monster.
If I were to get a duplicate Pulsar in the future, I'd definitely use one to recreate this monster.

You might be thinking about the Nissan Primera that was in GT4. The GTI-R I don't ever recall seeing it in GT4 but definatley played with it in GT2.
097.jpg
It's so odd. I always thought the GTI-R was GT4, and I played that game a lot back in the day. :lol:

I feel silly now. :P
Me, a Gran Turismo player and Pulsar enthusiast seeing the GTi-R added to Forza:

View attachment 925075
You should join us bud. :D:tup:

That's what ya get for expecting too much. Regardless, I'm just happy to have the Nissan Pulsar GTI-R in the game. It's been years I've driven it, since GT2!

The Pulsar is among a few Festival Playlist-exclusive cars besides the Bugatti Divo that I have really enjoyed.

Last edited:
Back