Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Muscular Spring Grand Tour

Great idea to have a photo challenge which requires online players or drivatars to join you whilst there's issues with the Horizon Life servers...

I've gone Horizon Solo, but no Drivatars have loaded. Great.

The dark green default color the 928 has in FH3 and FM7 didn’t translate well to FH4. Now it’s more like some sort of faint army green. :banghead:

Regardless, it’s great to finally have this car in FH4.

VXR
Great idea to have a photo challenge which requires online players or drivatars to join you whilst there's issues with the Horizon Life servers...

I've gone Horizon Solo, but no Drivatars have loaded. Great.

As advised to me by another member, fire up the Horizon Festival Circuit race and when you drive past the stage be with two other
drivatar's and the photo will complete for the challenge.

On a separate note how do I make the buggy eligible for the Cross Country Circuit race, it does not appear in the list of available vehicles for the weekly story.

Last edited:
On a separate note how do I make the buggy eligible for the Cross Country Circuit race, it does not appear in the list of available vehicles for the weekly story.

Blueprint a custom race using Buggies as a category. And make sure you use something below mid B-Class in PI, otherwise the Maverick shows up and then you're going to have all sorts of bad times.

And make sure you use something below mid B-Class in PI, otherwise the Maverick shows up and then you're going to have all sorts of bad times.

I just used the Maverick myself, and did the buggy seasonal championship to accrue the 10 miles. That seasonal is basically 15 minutes of full throttle and steering in the Maverick, I could count the number of braking points on one hand.

Back