Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Puma Goes on The Autumn Hunt

I was going to keep it stock, but then I put the wing and racing suspension on just for fun... and now it's a tarmac monster.

I love the Puma!! Not a huge fan of FWD rally cars (makes my wheel vibrate like crazy), so I might tune and upgrade it just VERY mildly to bring out its full potential on tarmac.

Here's mine. Rally suspension and tyres, 4x4 turbo conversion and everything else on sport upgrades.
Fun car

Attachments

• save.png
    save.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 54
"I can't allow other players to easily get what I've worked so hard to get."

I've seen these opinions a lot in the mobile gaming community.
The confusion over Megane is very similar to this.
I got the Megane at Eliminator. However, I don't think other players should have the same struggles that I do, and I think it's good that Megane is easily available.:lol:

In addition to the Megan being offered in the shop. I am glad they offer cars in a way that doesn't require Gold for those playing on Xbox. Those small things do show that they care and that it's not only about GamePass.

For anyone not doing Eliminator, pretty neat they put the Renault Megane R26.R in the shop (only unlocked via that mode prior: level 10). Already seeing complaints on the official forums. :lol:
Omg, thanks! I don't even look into the shop since I have all the cars. I can say I've tried eliminator, but didn't like it so much that I'd spend that much time on it just for the cars.

In addition to the Megan being offered in the shop. I am glad they offer cars in a way that doesn't require Gold for those playing on Xbox. Those small things do show that they care and that it's not only about GamePass.
Little thing is a beast of a car at the top of A class.

"I can't allow other players to easily get what I've worked so hard to get."

I've seen these opinions a lot in the mobile gaming community.
The confusion over Megane is very similar to this.
I got the Megane at Eliminator. However, I don't think other players should have the same struggles that I do, and I think it's good that Megane is easily available.:lol:

I will never understand "exclusivity" with digital items. Digital items don't have a limit. Who cares. They got to use the Megane before anyone else, that's their exclusivity. I had the car, barely used it. I've never been a fan since the "unicorn" cars of older Motorsport games. Playground is only doing this to get gamers into modes perhaps they won't try like Eliminator. I hope the gated cars eventually end up in the Autoshow, especially if they are reaching End of Life status anytime soon.

Omg, thanks! I don't even look into the shop since I have all the cars. I can say I've tried eliminator, but didn't like it so much that I'd spend that much time on it just for the cars.

I forget what it's called but if you go into the screen that shows your levels of everything (level 7 designs, level 25 drifting, story, etc) and click on it, it will show you the rewards that you can unlock for each.

Eliminator has exclusives like the Porsche Pre-Order car and the Mercury Eliminator. Who knows if they will be put in Forzathon Shop in the future, maybe the Megane is the first step.

I mean, by now everyone should know that's how FH4 works. No car is really exclusive for very long. I got the Megane a the Auction House shortly after it was included in the game. It was worth the 20,000,000. Looks good, drives good and it sounds amazing for a 4 banger. I rather work hard grinding for credits to get some of the rarest cars I've missed this way.

FM7 did fairly well with everything being open to everyone, the cosmetics they offer is fine because you can get it in normal gameplay. I get it, you earned the car in a event, but if the game is getting close to "End Of Support" these cars that people missed will not be accessible anymore and it's bad. I'm not arguing the concept of arguing but this just hurts a lot. It's just the Auction House economy has more of issue with than anything else.

Last edited:
Judging from what happened with FH2 and FM6 additional content will be gone at some point. Even if they made them available in the autoshow it's going to be a temporary thing. Since this live support is becoming more popular it would be nice if they change it a little bit in the future. Maybe like time limited exclusive status. Those that need exclusive rewards would be happy for getting things early and those that want everything in the showroom would just have to wait a little bit. Tough I don't know of a good way to fix level(Horizon Life) rewards, story rewards, gifted rewards or barn finds.
I still remember how good of a feeling was when I got the Black F1 in Gran Turismo 4. It was a special reward. Something like the Capri FE. Would it be useless to reward something available from the start? Hard to come up with an optimal solution.

This week's events were fun, albeit a little on the easy side except for....yes, The Trial!! All I can say about that event is: 14 failures and counting hahahahaha

I'm really quite amazed at how on point the Puma's default tuning setup is. I've got mine built for B class road racing, and all I really had to do was soften up the front end just a little and now it can take rather tricky corners with just a lift of the throttle and some trust in its ability to hold on. I know it's a racing vehicle at heart, but given how stubborn front wheel drive cars normally are in this game it's really a fantastic surprise.

Latest Posts

Back