Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Scenic Autumn Detour

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 3 comments
  • 1,953 views
They have an event called Diagon Rally and the game also has a Ford Anglia...and somehow those weren't combined? :boggled:

That's my Jeep! :D:cheers:
 
Pleased that they are giving people the opportunity to buy the Raesr Tachyon since I missed it last season 👍
 
I get the feeting the Raser Tachyon went up quite quickly due to lots of them sitting unsold in the auction house at 10 million.

Must remember to check what it's selling for now. :cheers:

Overall a very good season week this time round, I finally 'found' my problem with racing against higher 'drivatar's', it was my settings had some 'assists' enabled which were affecting my overall driving performance, I'm still not able to beat 'Unbeatable' drivatar's but at least Pro level is no issue now.
 
Back