Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Spring Deals a Hammer Blow

Does anyone already know A) how to get the Cyberpunk car and B) where the hell did I get a Hot Wheels Rip Rod from?

If anyone is wondering why there is no AMG badge on the Hammer’s rear, install the alternative wing option and it will appear on the left side of the trunk lid instead of the default 6.0 badge on the right.

One of the best additions to the game so far. Keep bringing the oldies!

hammer.jpg

hammer2.jpg

Does anyone already know A) how to get the Cyberpunk car and B) where the hell did I get a Hot Wheels Rip Rod from?
A) Open the map. There's a new head to head event in Edinburgh. Win it at any difficulty.
B) The Rip Rod is a price car for Star Card. For completing the PR Stunt category.

A) Open the map. There's a new head to head event in Edinburgh. Win it at any difficulty.
B) The Rip Rod is a price car for Star Card. For completing the PR Stunt category.
You were quicker :D I just googled the Rip Rod. Thanks for the Quadra V Tech. I'm off to claim it :D

Just tried the head to head event, picked the wrong car and got beat figured I would try it again but the event is now gone from the map. Surely this isn't a one and done attempt event. Just a heads up to anyone about to try it. Pick a car that will win and lower the difficulty so you get the Cyberpunk car. Once I shut the game down and restarted the event reappeared.

Last edited:
Just tried the head to head event, picked the wrong car and got beat figured I would try it again but the event is now gone from the map. Surely this isn't a one and done attempt event. Just a heads up to anyone about to try it. Pick a car that will win and lower the difficulty so you get the Cyberpunk car. Once I shut the game down and restarted the event reappeared.
Don't you have a filter for new events selected? Mine is still there after completing.

Don't you have a filter for new events selected? Mine is still there after completing.
Yeah it was on, was strange, had to restart for it to reappear, just a glitch I reckon. At any rate used a Huracan and easily won it, Cyberpunk car now in garage.

Back