Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Winter Takes a Back Seat

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 4' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 3, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Nielsen

Nielsen

Taking a jump is no requirement though. I completed the challenge by taking a photo miles away, with the ridge rising on the horizon.

3. breyzipp

breyzipp

4. btccfan

btccfan

If only the " Ain't nobody got time for that " challenge wasen't rigged, to stop you from getting a single " Threading the needle " skill, either no cars anywhere, even in solo mode.
    When you need these skills, you can't get a single one, no matter what you do, but when you don't need them, you can get lots of them, weird...

5. Nielsen

Nielsen

Wasn’t it last week I told you where to easily bank this skill? I’d suggest you take the advice you’re offered instead of posting unjustified complaints repeatedly.

6. btccfan

btccfan

I have driven up and down the motorway and Edinburgh, no luck at all

7. Nielsen

Nielsen

Motorway traffic is too spread out. Like I said, the long street leading up to the Edinburgh Castle entrance is a great spot. Traffic is close in both directions and space is decent. Make sure not to scrape any of the cars you pass.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  8. palqo

palqo

I'm always doing the threading the needle skills on the highway in solo mode. Works every time without a problem. Also the game isn't capable of rendering enough traffic in advance if you're going too fast (300+ km/h).

9. GT Kelv

GT Kelv

Where are all these 812 SuperFast’s coming from in the Auction House? How are people getting them?

10. Nielsen

Nielsen

It’s a permanent reward in one of the Star Card categories.