Forza Horizon 4 Series 18 Preview: Lamborghini Performante, AE86 and More

Like the improvement to loading times when joining the Eliminator or changing cars, but I am afraid people will avoid those big guys that are coming a lot. Like they're doing right now with the 6x6. Players want to have fun but they also want to win. I guss there is not much you can do with this mode beside adding more cars. A fine update overall.

Alright update, but the previous Renault update was much better.

And there, Forza fanbase/community, your Huracan Performante is now here. Happy now? Good, now stop the whining.

Good cars But i can’t get back to this game easy. As the main issue for me is that the map is so boring, They really need to do something about that or i don’t know if i feel coming back to horizon 4, one other thing would be to take a good look on the sounds becouse most of them are really bad. Jdm being one of the worst

Good cars But i can’t get back to this game easy. As the main issue for me is that the map is so boring, They really need to do something about that or i don’t know if i feel coming back to horizon 4, one other thing would be to take a good look on the sounds becouse most of them are really bad. Jdm being one of the worst
Are you really hoping they are going to change the map in a unique way to somehow please your taste? How realistic that wish is?

Are you really hoping they are going to change the map in a unique way to somehow please your taste? How realistic that wish is?
Thats not what i am talking about, i am talking about a map expansion. But horizon has a pretty boring map. NFS and the crew has 1000 times better map, so it can be done, in horizon it feels like you are driving in the stoneage

Thats not what i am talking about, i am talking about a map expansion. But horizon has a pretty boring map. NFS and the crew has 1000 times better map, so it can be done, in horizon it feels like you are driving in the stoneage

Historic Britain is what FH4 wants to portray. I agree that the map could be better, but purely because of how it has been put together in terms of layout.

A map expansion would solve your issue with the current map? Wouldn't you still be driving on the map we have right now? And while I do agree that the Crew has the best map of any racing game I can't see how is the NFS map 1000 times better? When driving around Horizon map I have this feeling like I'm actually driving in a real location. That is also a reason why I prefer FH2 and FH4 map over FH3. No NFS map can deliver that feeling.

This is it for me. I don't know why they did the Fortune Island expansion instead of expanding the map for everyone then having DLC tied to it.

I can't stand doing the challenges on the same damn little roads. Also, the map has so much space for extra roads; they could add a lot more with what there is.

My hope with the next Horizon is that they add more detailed roads and scenery, as well as more varied buildings (shopping centers, gas stations), as well as road names and signs. They need to add more twist and winding roads with technicalities.

Alright update, but the previous Renault update was much better.

And there, Forza fanbase/community, your Huracan Performante is now here. Happy now? Good, now stop the whining.

That Renault update may have been good but this next update will be even better.

After all I'd say Lamborghini's Huracan Performante can and will outrun any competitors it happens to be up against.

And you need to stop telling people what to do and quit whining yourself for true users respect each other and not tell anyone else what to do or whine.

After all I'd say Lamborghini's Huracan Performante can and will outrun any competitors it happens to be up against.
Maybe, maybe not. The Divo is one of the best cars in the Crew2 but just mediocre in FH4. The Pista one of the best cars in Heat but mediocre in both FH4 and the Crew2. Now the Performante is just mediocre in both Heat and Crew2.... could it be? Nah, l don't think so.. but we will see.

That Renault update may have been good but this next update will be even better.

And you need to stop telling people what to do and quit whining yourself for true users respect each other and not tell anyone else what to do or whine.

I don't think the Performante is gonna be great in the meta, nor do I think this update was good in any way other than the arrival of the Performante, but I agree with the rest or your post. We're in 2020 and this car is just arriving to Forza. The complaints are justified.

We're in 2020 and this car is just arriving to Forza. The complaints are justified.
No, they really aren't if you're implying what I think you are. Adding in that it's 2020 as if you're implying it's late doesn't really make much sense to me. There's cars decades older than that that still aren't added to the game - what does that mean? Nothing at all. There's no correlation.

I’m still rather new to Horizon 4 so I apologize for the silly question.

Does anyone know if these lovely seasonally acquired cars will ever make it to the ‘Autoshow’ for in game Cr. purchasing?

I’m still desperately wanting a 1970 Ferrari 512S but I reckon it’s a bit of lost hope. :indiff:

I’m still rather new to Horizon 4 so I apologize for the silly question.

Does anyone know if these lovely seasonally acquired cars will ever make it to the ‘Autoshow’ for in game Cr. purchasing?

I’m still desperately wanting a 1970 Ferrari 512S but I reckon it’s a bit of lost hope. :indiff:
You might be able to eventually purchase it with Forzathon Points in the future, sometimes they make their way there. Unfortunately there's no real timeframe with that.

Been waiting for the Performante, AE86, and the H1 Open-Top!! I saw the new Alpine A110 in the game. How do you unlock it?

Unfortunately at the moment you can't as they're seasonal prizes which can only be acquired by winning championships, Forzathons etc. Eventually, they may drop in the Forza Shop or as a prize car in another champion or appear on the Auction House.
However, if you do the next seasonal you can get the Lambo and Hummer, dependent on driving skill of course. I feel for you because I missed out on quite a few cars and had to wait ages before being able to finally get them...

There is the rest of today to get the Alpine? I have 30% completion on the 3 previous weeks, going to have to crack almost everything this week.

I guess it depends on how much percentage you've accumulated for the seasonal up to today. If like VXR you've got 30%, be prepared to cancel everything in your diary lol. If you've got less, it's pretty much good night sire. Don't envy you VXR, I made sure I did everything nice and early. Good grinding!

Time travel into the future is a major offense and you will get banned but for whatever reason traveling in to the past is perfectly fine. So just go off-line and do the stuff that you miss for that 50%. Yeah and good grinding, whatever that means.

I guess it depends on how much percentage you've accumulated for the seasonal up to today. If like VXR you've got 30%, be prepared to cancel everything in your diary lol. If you've got less, it's pretty much good night sire. Don't envy you VXR, I made sure I did everything nice and early. Good grinding!

Just got it up to 38% with the GT car challenges and the seasonal championships to do after kiddo is in bed. I've got this!

I am telling parts of the Forza community to stop whining, as all of the comments I have seen regarding to requesting cars have been nothing but whining and toxicity. Mainly on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

The complaints are justified.

They really aren't. Playground have bent over backwards to support Horizon 4 more than most people could hope for. Prior to this month, almost every vehicle requested by the most vocal part of the community has arrived outside of the Performante. The Divo, CCX, Superleggera, Mercedes 6X6, 488 Pista, 2017 Alpine A110, and Supra, along with dozens of other cars on the side, two expansions, a battle royal, drift adventure, solo adventure, and many quality of life improvements.

But oh dear, one car on peoples' wishlists wasn't fulfilled. The audacity of not giving people 100% of what they want; got to moan about that one car we don't have on every video or update posted by Playground, even despite having everything in the image below and much more to come. I swear, Forza has some of the most spoiled players in the racing genre.

horizon4 cars.jpg

They really aren't. Playground have bent over backwards to support Horizon 4 more than most people could hope for. Prior to this month, almost every vehicle requested by the most vocal part of the community has arrived outside of the Performante. The Divo, CCX, Superleggera, Mercedes 6X6, 488 Pista, 2017 Alpine A110, and Supra, along with dozens of other cars on the side, two expansions, a battle royal, drift adventure, solo adventure, and many quality of life improvements.

But oh dear, one car on peoples' wishlists wasn't fulfilled. The audacity of not giving people 100% of what they want; got to moan about that one car we don't have on every video or update posted by Playground, even despite having everything in the image below and much more to come. I swear, Forza has some of the most spoiled players in the racing genre.

View attachment 881950
I think that Forza has created probably one of the most painful and spoiled communities in the racing game genre. I really like the Forza franchise, but I certainly don't like parts of the Forza fanbase.

Just think back to the good old days of racing games on the likes of the Amiga 500, like Lotus Esprit Challenge. Used to play that with my Dad. Not sure if you could choose any other car than the Esprit lol but it was a blast!

Now, Forza regularly gives out new cars and there's still moaning about how an 18 month old car has taken so long to arrive. Unfortunately, it's the old adage of "Give an inch, take a mile"
Product of the "Now Generation"

Biggest issue still for me about this game is not the cars or the map, but the engine sound design. It's still really really underwhelming compared to previous games, been playing a lot of Forza Motorsport 4 again and even cars that have very similar engines or cars that are newer or older generations of each other or purely "wtf" cars, all have DIFFERENT engine sounds between them. That being said, the engine sound design is supremely better. It was great in FH2, it was great to good in FH3, it was good to ok in FM7 and now it's really fallen down to "average" in FH4 apart from a small handful of select cars that are using the bespoke and much higher quality granular synthesis sound banks like the Audi R8 V10 Plus, Update to the M4 GTS, update to the few Porsche's and Ferrari's and some of the better sounds copied over from FH2 like the Fiesta XR2 Sound. Supra sounds decent but it also sounds a little muffled at times, I just wish a huge overhaul of sound was done going forward because there is still so many cars that sound really really poor.

Latest Posts

Back