Forza Horizon 4 Series 19 Preview: Lego Chiron, Supercars and a SuperVan

The Forza content machine really is unstoppable, LFA is one of those cars I'm shocked isn't in GT Sport (well that, the '71 Skyline, S15, ect)

I don't play Forza in any shape or form, but now I'm quite jealous.
I mean, look at that SD1, can't say I've ever seen one in a videogame before

As weird as it sounds, adding track focused cars to FH4 is actually a smart marketing move as it kills 2 birds with 1 stone. It supplies a new shiny car for 1 game while making people like me think of how awesome it will be in FM8 (presuming it makes the cut).

I just hope cars like the Rover make it in as well.

Just WOW! The LFA and that Rover Vitesse!! This game just keeps getting better and better. Cannot wait to drive these beauties. Hopefully well get more Toyota cars too, like the Adub MR2.

I'm really impressed by the amount of content still added to the game for free. After the first year ended I thought they would slow down a little bit with new content.. Now I seriously believe we will get most of the cars from the leaked list.
By the way, I would buy a pack like this without hesitation. You know it must be a good pack when the AMR is the weakest part.

If it's true that the SD1 and the LFA will be unlocked this Thursday, I say oh yeah!! Will definitely be doing a bit of grinding for those! Couldn't be bothered with the last spring season in acquiring the Escalade considering it's not unique to this generation of Forza games. Plus, it will no doubt be pretty cheap eventually on the Auction House. Plus, it's not really something I find desirable. These 4 on the other hand....

I'd really, really, really like more garage space, because I have nearly every car in the game, and I'd also like to have upgrade heroes versions as well. I already had to dump drag cars and with these new cars I need to remove more cars.

The article doesn't mention the discounts coming on Friday. Ford Focus Pre-Order car will be in Forzathon shop. While I'm glad, the only Pre-Order I've really ever wanted, the Porsche, still remains unobtainable. They should speed it up a little, how many are remaining, 3?

The article doesn't mention the discounts coming on Friday. Ford Focus Pre-Order car will be in Forzathon shop. While I'm glad, the only Pre-Order I've really ever wanted, the Porsche, still remains unobtainable. They should speed it up a little, how many are remaining, 3?
You can get the Porsche by leveling the Eliminator. The Camarro was already offered in the shop months ago... Sadly offered only for few hours.

You can get the Porsche by leveling the Eliminator. The Camarro was already offered in the shop months ago... Sadly offered only for few hours.
Yeah, I got the Camaro, someone luckily mentioned it in a weekly thread, returning the favor with the Focus :D. I didn't know about the Porsche. Well, I guess it's time for me to finally try the eliminator :P After that only the Aston Martin left :D

The gift that keeps on giving! FH4's post launch support has been absolutely amazing. We must thank and applaud to PG for keep on giving away content for free. There are so many cool cars and modes in this game, it's like Christmas every four weeks, and they're fast at delivering content too!

Ask for the four new cars, I seriously can't wait to collect: The Aston Vulcan AMR Pro, The Rover SD1 (first time ever being in a video game), the Ford Supervan 3 and the good ol' Lexus LFA with its own sound file!

This season is going to be a blast! And you know, it's also pretty cool how PG includes cars that aren't on the leaked list to spice things up. I'm sure they know all about the leaked list but throw in non listed cars in the mix to surprise us. I'd say keep it up PG! It keeps us wondering what other secret cars they have in store!

And yes, PG is adding Toyota cars and now Lexus cars before FM8 comes along, which imo is a great way to kick off 2020. Sweet! 👍

If PG ever adds the 2009 Nissan Versa SL back, I will be the most happiest guy on the forum. Come on PG, I dare you to add it! :D

So FH starts to do what NFS did back in 2010 and 1990s?Good news,but I doubt Forza can capture the thrill of chase in real Hot Pursuit games

Horizon Pursuit mode is indeed close to 90s NFS,but since FH4 is becoming GTAV in racing gmaes(with overly stuffed modes)It's not a suprise

Not only is there no Pursuit mode in FH4, but I am going to be real with you: nobody here cares about your crusade (really, circlejerk) about how much better the 90's NFS games are to modern 'tuner' NFS games.

So really, take your hobby horse somewhere else.

Not only is there no Pursuit mode in FH4, but I am going to be real with you: nobody here cares about your crusade (really, circlejerk) about how much better the 90's NFS games are to modern 'tuner' NFS games.

So really, take your hobby horse somewhere else.
I guess both of us cant convence each other with our own idea,so we should stop trying so and insulting each others.Such situation is what made a huge series like NFS can't have a good for all games since there's huge style change over the 25 years history of the sereis with varied players.About the Pursuit mode in FH4,it's clear that the mode Horizon Pursuit is close to a cop chase situation in Eliminator.So it is close to 90s NFS in the setting

Here's hoping the Supervan 3 will be viable in S2! I seriously cannot wait for all of these cars! HUUUUUGE improvement over last month in my opinion.

Back