Forza Horizon 4 Series 24 Preview: Photo Challenges, Classic Rally & A Danish Beast

I have to admit, I had to google the Ford GT70. It's almost like an Opel GT mixed with a Ferrari Dino. Pretty cool little car!
I had to google it too. And since we are getting Ford GT cars, the one I'd love to see is GT90 :D Loved it in Ford Racing and never saw it in any other game.

Edit: Actually it showed up in quite a lot of games - Need for Speed II, Sega GT 2002, Sega GT Online, Ford Racing 2, Ford Racing 3, Gran Turismo 2, Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA, TOCA Race Driver 2, TOCA Race Driver 3, Top Drives, Project Gotham Racing 3 and Ford Street Racing

I want a GT90, too.
If this car is added to Forza, I would definitely F-117 style paint job if this car is added to Forza to this car would be painted.

I wonder how licensing would work for that car. The car has been in games before, but back when it was presented in shows and owned by Ford. However, that only car in existence was auctioned and now owned privately, I believe.

I wonder how licensing would work for that car. The car has been in games before, but back when it was presented in shows and owned by Ford. However, that only car in existence was auctioned and now owned privately, I believe.
I don't really understand what is meant by this. Since when does the license to depict a car carry over from manufacturer to owner when the car is sold? They don't go around asking all owners of a certain car model if they agree to put it into a game when they are adding new cars.

I don't really understand what is meant by this. Since when does the license to depict a car carry over from manufacturer to owner when the car is sold? They don't go around asking all owners of a certain car model if they agree to put it into a game when they are adding new cars.

Licensing would have to be cleared with Ford, but the private owner would also have to make the car available for scanning by the game developers, which is probably the hardest part when there's only one car in existence.

Last edited:

What I meant is what Nielsen said. Even if they got the license, the only car in existence is owned privately. At the end of the day, the owner would have to agree to scanning, sound recording and such.

But I guess they could use pictures, scale models or other existing 3d renderings.

Latest Posts

Back