Forza Horizon 4 Series 25 Preview: Spirit of Australia

Garage update?? FINALLY!! There's also a "Welcome Pack" DLC, which is free for Ultimate owners, not sure how they are different from the cars you already have.

Garage update?? FINALLY!! There's also a "Welcome Pack" DLC, which is free for Ultimate owners, not sure how they are different from the cars you already have.

I'm an ultimate owner, so that'll be interesting.

Edit: OK, this seems literally like a Welcome Pack, because I have all of that already.

Any FH4 update that minimizes the content gap to the road car collection in FM7 is a good update in my book.

Also, FH4 argualy had a gap to fill between the HDT and the HSV GEN-F. The three cars coming in Series 25 round the Commodore lineup off quite nicely though. Good variety now!

So far six people seem to agree with you, but I disagree. People are entitled to their opinion, but not too many years ago there seemed to be a relatively solid consensus across the communities that Forza and racing games in general needed more Australian cars. Now we have at least some, and indifference is suddenly taking a vocal stance. Mildly confusing, but no offence to you.

On the contrary, I'm glad to see more cars from my homeland make a return in Forza Horizon 4. I plan to add these to my garage without hesitation. I just hope next they add the last newer XR8 Falcon which was in Forza Horizon 3 & the model from the 1990s.

It's unfortunate that all of the Holden's being added are recycled models from previous Forzas, but the addition of the Holden isn't bad in itself.
The Forza lacks a four-door saloon, so the addition of these cars is a personal delight.
In particular, '90s performance saloons like the HSV GTS-R are almost non-existent on the Forza car list.
These are cars from an era when production and racing cars were still closely related, and even though they are the best canvases that look great in the livery of a touring car.

On the contrary, I'm glad to see more cars from my homeland make a return in Forza Horizon 4. I plan to add these to my garage without hesitation. I just hope next they add the last newer XR8 Falcon which was in Forza Horizon 3 & the model from the 1990s.

I'm just hoping against hope for something with a Barra. Maybe the FPV version of the Territory, the F6X?

2008-ford-fpv-territory-f6x-suv-blue-1001x565-%281%29.jpg

I guess we'll have to see what the future holds, would be nice to see an XR6 also make an appearance. Also a 1978 Falcon XC Cobra.

It would be awesome aswell if the Barra 6 was available as an engine swap & imagine it going head to head with a Supra on a top speed run on the highway. Now that I would like to see, a battle of the high HP inline 6s.

Last edited:
Oh no, Truck weekly challenge, again? I hope they make me do street races in it again :boggled: Regarding the garage space, I'm not even sure what the limit is with 700+ cars in my garage. But I know I cannot paint 200+ of them. Design increase would have been more useful.

Great to get some of the bumped older Holdens back, now to wait for the Falcon variants that got dropped.
Still should’ve given priority to British cult classics, though.

@Nielsen

no offence taken :)

See, I like aussie cars but the boring was because
- only 3 cars
- all of them came from Forza 7

And yes maybe I am a bit tired of Horizon 4 now and still disappointed about the fact we don‘t see a Motorsport 8 this year :(

VXR
I'm an ultimate owner, so that'll be interesting.

Edit: OK, this seems literally like a Welcome Pack, because I have all of that already.

Perhaps they are "tuned" versions? Supposed to be available in the next update, today or tomorrow? I don't have room for 8 cars, so I may wait for the garage update.

I'm greedy. I want every car that's ever appeared in any Motorsport or Horizon game to be in the most recent Horizon. But barring that, I'll take these three cars.

Latest Posts

Back